chapter 5

I woke up wrapped in Coles arms. I can't believe I kissed him last night. Of course it was too soon for it to go further but Cole asked to stay with me for the night.

It felt so nice to sleep next to him. He wasn't the most physically built person but his arms were strong and his torso was very toned.

I turned in his arms to face him only to find he was still fast asleep. I crept out of his grasp to see if I could find something to cook for breakfast.

I ended up cooking eggs and bacon. While the food sizzled in the pan I went to check if Cole was awake yet. I headed to my room before I bumped into him in the doorway.

"Oh sorry" we both said in unison. I laughed it off and glanced at the ground. When I looked back up Cole was starring at my with a huge smile plastered on his face. "What are you starring at?" Without replying he had grabbed the back of my thighs to lift me and wrap my legs around his torso. The motion was so quick it took me by surprise but I embraced the closeness between us as Cole buried his head in my neck.

Cole pulled away to look at my face. "Would you like to be my girlfriend y/n?" I smiled like an idiot and pressed my lips to his. "I hope that's a yes" he added. "Of course it is!" I still couldn't stop smiling. "Come on the breakfast is burning."
-------------------------------------------------------
After we had finished eating and cleaning up we were sat on the couch, Coles arm slung across my shoulder blades. I really enjoyed his company, even if when we didn't speak much, his presence was always such a good feeling.

We had both decided to skip our classes today. To be honest we just didn't want to be apart just yet. Within a day of confessing our feelings we were completely infatuated with each other.

"Do you want to go somewhere today?" Cole moved away slightly to face me. "Uh sure where?" I replied. "I think we should go shopping, I don't think you've been once since you moved here." He said with a chuckle. "Your right and I definitely need to update my wardrobe." I said, getting up and heading to my room. "Oh and I need an outfit for Dylan's party, it's in a few days an I won't have another chance to buy something."

-------------------------------------------------------
It was quite late when Cole and I got back from a huge shopping spree. We ended up eating out because we were far too hungry to wait. We both bought a lot of clothing but I ended up with a few dresses and tops, a skirt and top set for Dylan's party and a pair of boots to match. Plus more basic things to add to my small collection of jackets, jeans and shorts.

After putting away all of my new clothes I began getting ready for bed. "Goodnight Cole!" I called out to the other room. But before I could get into bed Cole stomped into my room pouting. "What do you think your doing?" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my room. He noticed my confused expression and explained. "Your mine now, I get to fall asleep with you." I smiled and hugged into his chest. We hoped into bed and fell asleep with each other's company.

________________________________

I hope your enjoying it so far! Leave me a comment if you like, I'd really love some feedback or suggestions. 😇