chapter 6

"Hey y/n" are you ready to go?" I heard Cole call out to me. "Yeah just about!" I replied slipping my phone and lipstick into my clutch.

I walked into the lounge room and when Cole looked up his jaw literally dropped. "Woah" he whispered only just audible. "Oh come on" I laughed grabbing his hand and walking out of the apartment.

-------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't having as much fun as the rest of the people at the party, probably because I wasn't drinking. I always seem to make bad decisions and screw things up when I'm drunk, it never ends well and I need someone to take care of me. But what was a few drinks?

Cole was dancing in the crowd of people and I didn't want to bring him away from the fun. I grabbed a red solo cup and poured myself a vodka and raspberry. "Hey hottie!" I turned to see Dylan making his way over to me, stumbling over his feet. "Hey" I smiled and he put his arm over my shoulders. "You know people always say I'm the better twin" he slurred "you could be with me instead of Cole you know?" "Yes I know Dylan but that's my decision" I laughed and tried not to get into such a serious conversation. I took a huge drink from my cup. "Do you loosen up a bit when you drink?" Dylan asked me. "Haha yes but I seem to loose my conscience." "Well drink up babe!" He said handing my two shots of tequila. I thought about it for a second but what could happen with so many people around? I smiled at Dylan before taking the shots one after the other and biting the lemon he handed me.

-------------------------------------------------------

My head was spinning, I couldn't see anything but bright neon lights. I was surrounded in sweaty bodies all jumping and dancing. I hadn't seen Cole since I took those first two shots. My mind was numb but I never felt better.

I felt two hands on my hips from behind me. They pushed themselves against me and began swaying my hips. I tried to push them off but I was too drunk and weak, I couldn't even get out the words to tell them I had a boyfriend.
"Get off her! She's not available." Someone pushed him off me, I looked up to see a blurry figure. "Come on baby lets get some air." "Cole?" He bent down and kissed my head then led me out to a balcony.

I felt him lift me and sit me down on the balcony ledge. "My head hurts" I mumbled. He stood in front of me chuckling. He began to rub my back and it was comforting until he pushed my legs apart and stood between them. "No Cole I don't feel good." "Shh your okay." He replied before pressing his lips continuously on my collarbones. "No can we just go home." But he didn't stop. I tried pushing him off before he was dragged off me. I felt a hand steady me so I didn't fall and then lift me off the railing.

"Dylan what the hell do you think your doing?!" Cole yelled. I felt my body turn cold. Shit. It was Dylan kissing me. I looked up at Cole who was fuming. I don't blame him. "Get the fuck away from us, I'll talk to you when your sober." Dylan stumbled back inside to the party.

"What the hell was that?" He turned towards me. "I-I'm sorry" I can't believe I did that. "I honestly thought it was you who took me out here but I wasn't the one who kissed him." Cole sighed, he leaned on the railing thinking. "I'm not mad at you obviously but I can't believe it he completely took advantage of you being completely drunk and not being able to tell us apart" I was trying to listen to him but my head was spinning and I just needed to sit. "I'm sorry I tried to push him off me" I murmured. "I'm not meant to drink this much or bad stuff will happen again." I heard myself rambling to him but didn't realize I was crying until a cold tear hit my knee.

I felt Cole pick me up bridal style and I closed my eyes, leaning my head on his chest. I must have passed out then.

_______________________________

Wow I feel so bad for making Dylan such a horrible person but it's just for the sake of the storyline.

Vote and comment 🤗🤗