chapter 22

Cole's P.O.V.

"Cole!" I heard Dylan shout my name over the music. I looked over to see him supporting y/n by the waist. "What happened to her?" I rushed to y/n's side and held her by me. "Heyy babe!" She sounded cheery but she looked like a mess. "She's just drunk but some guy was trying to get her alone in her bedroom" Dylan explained.

"It was Ash! Remember Ash? He said he pretended to be your friend at the mall remember?" Y/n replied grinning up at me.

"Son of a bitch, what does he even want?" Dylan questioned but I stormed off before replying, taking y/n with me. "Babe can you see where he is?" She squinted around the room, I wasn't even sure if she knew what she was doing but she seemed to understand.

"Oh I don't know, can we go to bed?" She pouted at me. I chuckled at how cute she looked "not yet I just need to find Ash first." "He was very nice to me you know maybe we can be friends after all!" "Yeah I'm sure he was very nice to you" I said with gritted teeth, I could only imagine his real intention.

"Your pretty" y/n suddenly said, she was looking up at me in admiration. I rolled my eyes, "how much did you drink? And who were you with?" She simply shrugged her shoulders in response.

"Okay can you stay right here for a minute I have to talk to some people." Y/n sat herself down on the seat behind her "come back soon please." I smiled and kissed her head "I'll only be a few minutes."

Y/n's P.O.V.

I sat patiently for Cole, swinging my legs back and forth. I still felt light headed but sitting down was helping. "Hey" I was greeted by someone crouching beside me, now eye level. "Ash! There you are!" He shushed me for some reason.

"Come on I need to talk to you" He took my hand and headed for the bedroom. "No I'm meant to wait for Cole!" "We'll only be a minute okay?" I obediently followed him and I sat cross legged on my bed while Ash locked the door, naively not questioning why.

"So what's up" I cheerfully asked, hoping he would be a little happier because he was very serious at the moment. "I need to tell you something important so pay attention" he half-heartedly chuckled. At least he was a little happy, so I looked at him seriously.  

"The reason I talked to you at the mall and came to this party is because my friend asked me to get close to you." I nodded understandingly, "and whys that." "She doesn't like Cole very much so-" "oh but Coles the best! I like him so much." He laughed at me despite that fact I interrupted him but I couldn't help that I didn't have a filter on my words.

"Well she doesn't and she told me to try and sleep with you." I giggled loudly, throwing my head back "no I'm Coles girlfriend!" "That's exactly what I mean, she wants to hurt Cole" Ash continued slowly, probably so I would register and remember his words.

"That's mean" I pouted. "I know but I'm not going to do anything to hurt either of you, I just wanted to tell you to be careful." I nodded at him trying to settle my scattered mind and spinning head. "Who is your friend?"

"Her name is Elizabeth"

~~~
(josh) dun dun dunnnn
DISCLAIMER: i changed Nicole's name to Elizabeth!! somehow i only just realized cole and nicole are just that similar i had to change it 😂

wow never though i'd be starting this again but here we are. how you guys doin?