chapter 20

"Listen-" I began trying gather my thoughts into a reasonable answer.

"No y/n I don't want to listen to some excuse" Cole was fuming, I never thought he could get so worked up. "Why did you think it was okay to lie to me? Not only that but you actually planned on meeting up with him?!"

"What?! No I didn't!" I exclaimed trying not to let the tears spill over.

"It's right here what are you talking about?" I grabbed my phone from Cole and found that Jack sent me a text I hadn't seen yet.

Okay whatever you say, come to my house tonight at 8 x

Completely speechless I looked back up at Cole shaking my head "no I didn't ask to meet with him I swear" Cole began to walk away so I quickly grabbed his arm. "Look at the other messages" I handed him my phone and he scrolled through before sighing at me.

"I'm sorry for replying to him but I wanted him to leave me alone." Cole took my hands and looked down into my eyes. "Promise?"
"Yeah" I smiled at him reassuringly.

He bent down and lifted me, spinning me around. "I'm sorry I'm just scared to loose you" "you really think you could possibly loose me to that ass?" He laughed and kissed my lips.

"You have no idea how much I love you" he whispered.
"I do because I feel the same"

---

I've been more cautious since Jacks text telling me to meet him. I feel like he would follow me just to try and talk to me. I was walking around the mall looking for a new outfit for the party Cole decided to host. I was pretty excited but nervous to meet so many new people.

"Y/n?" I heard an unfamiliar voice from beside me. I looked up to see a handsome guy with a questioning look on his face. "Uh yeah, do I know you?"

"No sorry but your Coles girl right?" He smiled holding his hand out "I'm Ash."

"Nice to meet you, your one of Coles friends?" "Yeah we're pretty close, what are you up to today?" "Shopping for Cole's party, are you coming?" "Yeah of course, Cole wanted me to meet you but seems that's no longer necessary."

"How did you know who I was?" "Cole's obviously showed me so many pictures of you, I swear he never shuts up." Ash replied, laughing and shaking his head.

We talked for quite some time, I was really happy that I got along with Ash. Now I'm really looking forward to the party, I hope I get along with the rest of his friends.

---
"Hey babe" I was greeted by Cole when I walked into our apartment. "Hey I ran into Ash at the mall." "Who?" Cole looked really confused. "Your fried Ash, he introduced himself and he's coming to your party?"

"Y/n I don't know anyone called Ash"
I tried to gather my thoughts but I felt my stomach drop.

Who the hell was I talking to and how did he know who I am?

_______________________________
Vote, comment and share 😇😇

Wow short chapter after like a week and a half I'm the greatest 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I've had the most intense writers block and I'm trying to be original and not typical but it's so difficult 😂

But over 8k reads and 200 votes! Thank you!