Meet the stars

To start our show, we will interview each star to learn their goals and reasons for joining our show. They will get married to a complete stranger and try to last a year with them. They will have bumps in the long road, but will they be able to overcome them?

Rapunzel Summer
Corona Resident
Age: 27

Why did you volunteer for this show?

Well, I've dated many people before and none of them have worked out. Each person has either used me for something or we just didn't click. I'm tired and desperate for love.

What are your goals?

I want someone who love me forever. Like I said before, I'm tired of trying for something that hasn't worked. I'm desperate and this is my last option. I want this to work.

What do you want your true love to be like?

I want him to be sweet and sensitive, but not afraid to take risks. I want him to be handsome, like drop dead gorgeous. But looks aren't that important. I want him to be caring and smart. I want someone like me.

Anna Delle
Arendelle Resident
Age: 26

Why did you volunteer for this show?

I read about it online and I thought it sounded like fun. My last relationship didn't work out and I felt like this was the best option.

What are your goals?

I want a true love. I really want this to work out. But, if not, I hope we can become great friends.

What do you want your true love to be like?

I want someone who can deal with my craziness. I'm not gonna lie, I have too much energy for this little body. I want him to be handsome and strong. I want him to be caring and kind.

Elsa Delle
Burgess Resident
Age: 30

Why did you volunteer for this show?

My sister wants me to find someone. She read about it online and she thought it was the perfect option. I personally don't think it will work. I know you go through special tests trying to find your perfect match, but I think I'm better off by myself.

What are your goals?

I'm only doing this so I can prove to my sister that I can handle being by myself; I don't need a man to be happy.

What do you want your true love to be like?

If I had to pick, I would want someone who is responsible. I want someone who can help around the house and handle a job. I don't want some lazy bum who expects me to do all the work. I want someone who is mature.

Merida DunBroch
Berk Resident
Age: 28

Why did you volunteer for this show?

My mother wants me to get married. She wants grandkids so she forced me onto this show. I did not volunteer for this.

What are your goals?

I want to prove to her that I'm not ready for marriage. I want her to understand that I'm perfectly happy living my own life, making my own decisions.

What do you want your true love to be like?

I want him to be fearless. I want someone who isn't afraid to take the jump and make some risks. I want someone who can accept me for who I am.

Eugene Fitzherbert
Corona Resident
Age: 30

Why did you volunteer for this show?

I'm only on this show so my parents will get off my back. I don't want a married life. I don't want to be chained down to some lady. I want to do what I want when I want.

What are your goals?

That this marriage won't work. I want to show my parents that the married life isn't for me and that I'm better off alone.

What do you want your true love to be like?

Someone hot, gorgeous, and preferably a brunette. I also wouldn't mind someone who is capable of doing her own work and isn't always relying on me. I don't like clingy girls. If I had to pick her personality, someone who doesn't care about my past and only looks at my good features.

Kristoff Bjorgman
Arendelle Resident
Age: 29

Why did you volunteer for this show?

I want to find my true love. I'm tired of being alone and finding girls who are using me for my money. I mean, I have my dog, my family, and my friends, but it's not the same. 

What are your goals?

I want to find my true love. I want someone I can spend the rest of life with. I'm just tired of having failed relationships. Hopefully, this is the one.

What do you want your true love to be like?

I want her to be sweet and caring. I want her to be up for anything. I want someone who won't just use me for my money. It would also be a plus if she was beautiful.

Jackson Frost
Burgess Resident
Age: 32

Why did you volunteer for this show?

I want my true love. I mean, isn't that why everyone volunteers for this show?

What are your goals?

Again, to find my true love. I mean, what else would my goals be?

What do you want your true love to be like?

Finally, a good question. I would want someone who's up for fun. Someone who can take a joke, unlike my last girlfriends. I also wouldn't mind if she was hot. Wait, I do mind. I want a hot babe.

Hiccup Haddock
Berk Resident
Age: 28

Why did you volunteer for this show?

To find the love of my life.

What are your goals?

I want to have a long lasting relationship. I want to live my life with someone. I want this to work.

What do you want your true love to be like?

I want her to be smart and creative. I want someone who isn't afraid to be seen in public with me. I want someone who can accept me for who I am.

~~~~~~~~~~
Well, that's the start of our story. Will our stars find what they're looking for?