Saturday

~Anna and Kristoff~
Anna was so happy that it was finally Saturday. Neither of them had work. She was sitting on their couch with Olaf watching her favorite show, Once Upon a Time, while Kristoff worked on something in the kitchen. "Is that all you're going to do today?" Kristoff asked.

"I was planning on it." Anna replied and she gently pet her soft white kitty. She got Olaf when her parents passed away as a gift from her great aunt Edith. Ever since she held Olaf, she knew they would be best friends.

"How can you sit on the couch all day and not move?" He chuckled. He always had to be doing some thing productive or else he felt like he wasted the day. He liked to work.

"It's relaxing." She shrugged, pulling her cat closer to her. He purred in delight.

"You know, we've never had Elsa and Jack over. We could invite them over for dinner." Kristoff offered. He wanted to know the woman who grew up with his wife. Anna talks about Elsa all the time so Kristoff figured that she was a huge influence in Anna's life growing up and still was.

"That sounds like fun. You should call them up." Anna smiled not taking her eyes off the tv. She was feeling really lazy. Kristoff was in a busy mood so maybe he would call Els for her.

"No way. She's not my sister." He refused. Anna sighed knowing that she should be the one to invite her sister. Anna couldn't even remember the last time she had Elsa over. Usually, she went to Elsa's apartment or they met at a restaurant. Elsa didn't really like being in the house.

"Fine. I better get on that before I forget." She groaned as she stood up from the couch. She paused the tv and went to grab her cell phone. She quickly dialed Elsa's number. She had it memorized. She called Elsa for everything.

"Hello?" Elsa answered.

"Hi Elsie! Do you want to come over for dinner tonight?" Anna asked. She hoped her sister wouldn't say no. After all, she needed to learn more about Jack. Anna wanted him to be the best match for her sister. Elsa always turned down the men that Anna thought would be perfect for her. Maybe this was the guy she needed.

"I'll have to ask Jack. Be right back!" Elsa replied. Anna heard shuffling and mumbled talking. Soon, she heard Elsa pick the phone back up. "Sure, what time do you want us there?" Elsa asked.

"Around 7:30 would be fine." Anna smiled. Yay! Elsa was finally coming over. Now she could get closer to Kristoff and Anna could know more about Jack. This was a great idea.

"Works for us. See you in three hours!" Elsa cheered.

"Bye!" Anna replied. She ended the call and threw her phone onto the couch. She walked into the kitchen to see what Kristoff was up to. He had been in there all morning.

"What did she say?" Kristoff asked from under the sink. He was laying in his back, looking up inside the cupboard. He was screwing something tighter, but Anna had no idea what it was.

"She said they'd be here in about three hours," Anna replied. She stood next to the sink watching Kristoff work. She tilted her head upside looking, trying to see what was happening. "What are you doing anyways?" She asked.

"We had a small leak. Nothing too big, but if I didn't fix it soon it would start to grow mold on the wood boards under here." He explained as he set down his wrench and grabbed a different tool.

"Good thing you caught that because I wouldn't have." She giggled. Anna didn't know anything about leaky pipes or mechanics in general. So far, Kristoff had been pretty valuable.

"I was just messing around under here." Kristoff chuckled. He just liked to make sure everything was okay. He didn't know the last time Anna had checked the pipes and stuff so he was just curious.