One month

~Merida and Hiccup~
They were standing outside of the restaurant waiting for their new friends. The restaurant was one of many that was built on shore of the beautiful lake Berk was founded around. Merida was wearing her favorite blue dress, holding hands with Hiccup as they greeted people walking into the restaurant. Soon, they saw a dark blue car park in the parking lot. "Merida! Hiccup!" Anna called as she exited the car. She jogged over in her green dress paired with flats. Kristoff walked over, not far behind her.

"It's so good to see you guys again." Merida smiled. She felt relieved seeing everyone again. She liked knowing that other people were going through what she was. It made her feel like she wasn't alone.

"Yeah, it's been, what? Two weeks since we last saw each other?" Kristoff grinned. Kristoff was usually isolated. After he moved out from his parents' house, he never really interacted with other people, besides his family, of course. But now that he's spent time with Anna, he's actually liked going out with other people.

"Something like that." Hiccup chuckled. He was a little nervous about having everyone come to their little town. Eventually, a light blue car honked as it drove into the parking lot. Soon, Rapunzel came running over in her heels and brought the girls into a huge hug.

"I missed you guys!" Rapunzel cheered. Rapunzel was the shortest, but her heels made her the same height as everyone tonight. She always cursed her stupid genes from her mother, but she always sort of liked it.

"Hey, guys!" Eugene greeted as he walked over. He was ready to get out of that stupid office. He had spent hours after work trying to finish his latest comics. It was a difficult task trying to write articles and make comics.

"You're not late this time." Merida smirked making Eugene playfully roll his eyes. They were always late. It wasn't really their fault. Well, I guess it sort of was.

"Yeah, this time it's Jack and Elsa." Kristoff chuckled.

"Never would have guessed." Anna replied. That didn't seem like something Elsa would ever be. Late. Soon, a sliver car parked next to Rapunzel's car. Immediately, a blonde shut her door and gracefully walked over to their group.

"Hello." Elsa smiled. When she approached the group, she realized that they were waiting for them this time. That's a little embarrassing, especially because Rap and Eugene had beat them.

"Elsa!" Rapunzel cheered as she hugged her. Rapunzel absolutely loved her new friends. She never really had any friends before this experience besides Ariel, of course.

"What? No hug for me?" Jack teased.

"Nope." She smirked as Eugene placed his arm over her shoulders. Eugene had grown a little attached to Rapunzel. He didn't know exactly how he felt about her yet, but it was something different than before.

"Let's go eat!" Merida cheered as they walked towards the restaurant. They entered into the tiny restaurant. It was decorated with everything involving fishing. They even had a live fish tank.

"Wow." Anna awed. Her blue eyes were admiring everything around her. She never would have guessed that all of this was inside this little restaurant.

"Hello and welcome to the best restaurant in Berk. Do you have a reservation?" The hostess politely greeted. She held her notepad in her right hand and her pencil in the left.

"Yes. Married at first sight." Hiccup grinned. It was sort of a weird name to state, but that's just what Merida told him to say. After all, that was the name last time.

"Right this way." She smiled as she lead them to a table outside on the porch. It was lit up with Christmas lights. From their table, you could perfectly watch the waves crash against the rocks. The sun was slowly setting behind the hills, leaving behind a gorgeous orange and pink sky.