March

~Merida and Hiccup~
"I hate when the snow turns this ugly brown." Merida complained as the couple walked their dogs down the street. The pretty white snow turned into a dirty brown. It wasn't fluffy anymore, but a sloppy mess. The weather had begun to warm up, making it the perfect weather to give the dogs a long walk around town.

"No kidding. Movies make snow look so perfect. They forget to add the after affects." Hiccup complained as he shook the slush off of his tennis shoes. He personally didn't like winter. It was always cold, making it not as fun to be outside exploring nature. Sure, winter had its ups, but in his mind, downs out numbered the ups a 100 to one.

"Exactly! You would think someone would show all those Floridans what March snow looks like." Merida chuckled as the dogs jumped in the mess on the sidewalk, splashing the couple in mud.

"Toothless!" Hiccup whined as he shook the mud off his coat. The dog barked on and twirled in a sidewalk, making Merida softly laugh. He shot her a playful glare. She laughed and grabbed his hand.

"Oh, come on, Hic! He's just having fun." Merida smiled. He groaned and rolled his green eyes.

"I swear, that dog just likes to annoy me." He teased as Toothless barked at a harmless bird. It tweeted and flew off into the distance. Merida sighed and cuddled close with Hiccup, despite the warm weather.

"We need to do this much more often. The dogs enjoy it. We enjoy it." Merida softly smiled. Hiccup nodded his head in agreement. The two stayed silent, listening to nature around them, enjoy their time together.

Suddenly, Merida's phone began to ring. She groaned and pulled her blue phone out of her back pocket. She wanted to spend this time with Hiccup. They hardly ever get to just go for walks anymore. She was always busy working and he was always at the school. Who was going to interrupt their alone time? "Hello?" Merida answered.

Seriousness began to form on Merida's face. She stopped walking and began to nibble on her lower lip. She let go of Hiccup's hand and held the phone close to her ear. The dogs whined, looking at their best friends. "Okay, we'll be over right away." Merida quickly replied, ending the call.

"Who was it?" Hiccup questioned. She grabbed his hand, her face beginning to turn pale.

"We need to get to the hospital. Now." Merida answered.

~Elsa and Jack~
"Oh my god, Jackson! What were you thinking?" Elsa whined as she rubbed her temples. Jack could be smart if he used he used his brain, but that wasn't often.

"I was thinking that it would be a great vacation." Jack complained as he crossed his arms across his chest. He didn't see what was wrong with what he did. He plopped onto the white couch beside the sleeping cat.

"So you gave our credit card number to some stranger over the phone?" Elsa cried. He shrugged his shoulders, realizing what he did wrong. The guy over the phone was really persuasive. How was Jack supposed to know that he was a scammer?

"Can't you just decline the card?" Jack replied. Elsa stopped and placed her finger on her chin. She never thought of that. She quickly ran to the phone and dialed her credit card company. Hopefully, it wasn't too late.

Jack picked up the white kitty and walked into the kitchen. He was in the mood for a light snack. He grabbed a bag of chips and trekked back into the living room. He ripped open the bag and was about to toss a chip into his mouth, only to have the bag snatched away from him.

Elsa walked by, talking on the phone, carrying the bag back to the kitchen. She placed them on the counter and walked back to the living room. Jack sighed, knowing she wanted him to eat in the kitchen. Sometimes, she was more like a mom than a wife. He groaned and went to eat in the kitchen, knowing better than to tick her off more.