Late August

~Rapunzel and Eugene~
"Rapunzel, you've locked yourself inside for days. I think it's time to get you outside in the real world." Eugene stated. Starting two weeks ago, Rapunzel had been really distant. Sure, they would talk about their day still, but she always seemed somewhere else.

"No. I'm alright, really." Rapunzel assured. Rapunzel didn't want to go out. She felt everyone around her could tell she was pregnant. She could almost feel their shaming eyes pierce through her skin and into her soul. She didn't like that feeling.

"Rap, come on." Eugene encouraged. Rapunzel hadn't moved from the couch in days. She spent most of her time binge watching sixteen and pregnant. It was odd since Rapunzel wasn't very fond of reality shows, but hey, when you start watching something, you have to finish it.

"I don't know. I'm not really ready to go out." Rapunzel mumbled. She wasn't sure what to use for an excuse. She didn't want Eugene to get the idea that she didn't want to be around him.

"I'll wait. I just don't like watching you sit around here all day everyday. It makes me sick." Eugene explained. He couldn't tell if Rapunzel had ever recovered from her sickness. She hadn't complained since that morning, but she didn't act like her usual bubbly self.

Rapunzel bit her lip, unsure what to do. "Fine, I'll go. But only if the other couples are there as well." Rapunzel argued. Rapunzel never felt judged by them. After all, they were all going through the same thing, well, they were.

~Anna and Kristoff~
"What a cool spot? Now tell me again why we're in Berk." Anna commanded as she slurped on her drink. Anna wasn't going to have anything alcoholic until later that night. It was rude to drink before everyone else get there, right?

"I don't really know. Eugene just sent us a text saying to meet him at the bar here." Kristoff explained. It was pretty random too. It seemed rushed, like they had something important to tell.

"Hmmm. That's a little strange, but hey, it is a Friday and I haven't seen them since Hawaii." Anna replied. She messed with her straw in her cup, swirling the drink back and forth, creating patterns.

"Sup guys!" Jack greeted as he patted Kristoff on the back. Jack was ready for a Friday night out with his friends. He took a seat beside Kristoff.

"Hey!" Anna and Kristoff smiled. Kristoff and Elsa had settled their differences, courtesy of Anna. But that didn't change the fact that he hated Jasmine with twice as much hate as before.

"Hello." Elsa grinned as she took a seat beside her younger sister. Elsa intently listened to Kristoff and Anna talk about work. Kristoff babbled on and on about how stupid some of his coworkers were while Anna rambled about the people bringing in their pets for ridiculous reasons.

"Oh and guess who I met on the street like two weeks ago." Anna declared. She hadn't told anyone because she didn't feel it was necessary, but yesterday, he called her and begged to met again.

"Who?" Jack asked as he ruffled his hair. Jack smiled as Anna built up her anger. Anna could be very dramatic, so Jack was ready to be entertained.

"Hans!" She exclaimed as she slapped the table with both hands, making their drinks shake. Everyone jumped from the impact and noise she made. Elsa choked on her water.

"Hans? Like your ex boyfriend?" Elsa gasped. Elsa never liked, Hans. Elsa could tell he was just using Anna for something, but Elsa couldn't pin it down. He has been soo, well creepy. He acted like she was property or something other than what she really was.

"Yes! He's been giving me these creepy voicemails." Anna shivered.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" Kristoff questioned. He could have done something about it if Anna would have told him.