The weddings

Today, our stars will meet who they are going to marry. Remember, none of them have seen or meet each other before, so we will get to see their first reactions to each other. They can walk out or face the next year together. Today, they will decide.

~Rapunzel's POV~
Today's the day. No turning back, even if you don't like the way he looks. You can't judge a book by its cover, right? They're professionals. They wouldn't set a good girl like you up with a criminal. Right? I was giving myself a pep talk as I looked at myself in the mirror. I pushed back my short, brown hair that wouldn't stay out of my bright, green eyes. I heard a knock at the door, pulling me from my thoughts. "Are you ready flower?" Dad asked.

"Yeah." I said with a shaky voice. Way to be convincing. I moved my shaky hand onto the door handle and opened the door. I was greeted by my parents. I took a deep breaths, trying to calm my nerves.

"You look beautiful." Mom gushed. She rushed to my side and fixed my veil. My mother and I have been preparing for this day my whole life. We've had everything planned out from the flowers to the wedding colors.

"Don't worry if he's not the one. We'll still love you either way," Dad assured, resting his hand on my shoulder. He's never really been ready to give me away. My father always threatened my old boyfriends with violence, but everyone knew he wouldn't. He's the kindest man I've ever met.

I gave them a quick hug, then Mom returned to her seat. As I paced back and forth, I listened to my heels click against the tile. I was trying to distract myself from the romantic music playing in the church. "You'll be fine. I'm sure he's a great man." Dad smiled as he held onto my clammy hands.

I took a deep, shaky breath and nodded my head. What will he think of me? Will he think I'm some loser? Some throwaway girl? Suddenly, my dad linked his arm in mine and we started walking.

I looked at my family and close friends on my side of the church. Everything was a blur. I felt like my heart would beat out of my chest.

This was not how I planned my marriage.

Dad let me go and I saw my husband standing in front of the altar. That's when my heart stopped. His dreamy brown eyes paired with dark hair. He smiled, showing off his glittering, straight teeth as he looked me over. Neither one of us backed out. We hesitantly kissed and made the marriage official. I'm officially Mrs. Eugene Fitzherbert.

~Eugene's POV~
You only have to last a year with this girl. Whoever she is. Then you can go back to your single, happy life. I messed with my tie as I looked in the mirror. I fixed my hair for the thousandth time today. I walked into the hallway and found my parents. "Oh, you're so handsome." Mom awed as she brushed off my tux.

"I wonder who the lucky bride is." Dad teased, lightly lunching my shoulder. My father and mother have always had high expectations for us. They expected all three of us to someday become married, have tons of money, and, of course, make them proud.

"We'll find out in a couple minutes." I nervously chuckled, shoving my hands into my pockets. God, they were sweaty.

Soon, it was time to start the wedding. I walked my mother down the aisle and stood in my spot. I watched, praying to God I wouldn't get stuck with some hideous hag. Instead, I saw this beautiful brunette walk down. I could tell she was just as nervous as I was. At least she's hot.