January

~Rapunzel and Eugene~
"What about Sarah?" Rapunzel asked as she tapped her pen against the table. She leaned her head against her hand, hoping he would would somewhat agree. He took a deep breath and sighed shaking his head.

"That's too blah." He mumbled back.

"Then you come up with something." Rapunzel fired back. He groaned and shook out his hair, sitting up.

"Alright, boy or girl name?" Eugene replied looking back down at his notebook. It was covered in scribbles and names. He didn't understand why, but he was very picky about the baby's name. He didn't want some typical name like Brittany or Jason. He wanted it to be unique, but not like Apple or Yellowjello. Yes, someone actually has named their child that.

"Honestly, at this point I'll take either." Rapunzel exasperated as she laid her head on the table. She heard a small chuckle and few page flips. After a few moments of silence, she looked up at him and saw a smile. Yes! We're making some progress! Rapunzel thought.

"What about Albert?" Eugene teased. Rapunzel immediately shook her head, not wanting to name her little baby that.

"Oliver?" She asked, shrugging her shoulders. Eugene scowled, not liking that name. She smiled and continued. "Oh, come on! Then we can nickname him Ollie!"

"What about Zachary?" He suddenly questioned. Rapunzel sat up and tilted her head. That wasn't a terrible name. He raised his eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders at her. She looked back down at her notebook and realized, they had no name yet. Literally everything they've picked, one of them has said no.

Rapunzel looked at her stomach. She didn't want her baby to still be unnamed days after it was born. She nodded her head and smiled. "Yeah, I think that's a good one." They both quickly wrote it down, not wanting to forget it.

"One down, one more to go." Eugene smiled. They still had to find a girl's name since basically everyone thought it would be a girl. They both picked up a book and quickly flipped through, trying to find something that stood out.

"Oo! Oo! What about Rachel?" Rapunzel smiled. Eugene shook his head and looked back down, trying to find another name.

"What about Natalie?" He added. Rapunzel shot him a glare and crossed her arms.

"Natalie? I thought you said no typical names." She smirked. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"Fine. We won't name our baby Natalie." He chuckled. They quickly went back to their books when a call rang through the house. Rapunzel quickly stood up, well, as fast as she could being pregnant, and ran to the phone. While she talked with whoever it was, Eugene looked for more names.

Rapunzel came back and sat down, ready to talk about tonight. "Well, since it's New Year's Eve, Anna would like to invite us over for a little get together." She smiled.

"Alright. We need a break from this baby naming anyway. We're not getting anywhere." He chuckled as he leaned back in his chair. Rapunzel joined in as she looked over the notebook.

"We literally only have one name." Rapunzel softly laughed. Eugene looked over her notebook and scoffed.

"We have three names, remember." He replied as he walked back into the kitchen. Three names? But they had only decided on one, and it wasn't even a girl's name, which Rapunzel was pretty sure that the baby was.

"Three? No, we only have one. Zachary." Rapunzel clarified.

"No three. Zachary, Rapunzel, and Eugene," He smirked as he poured himself a glass a water. Rapunzel scoffed and elbowed him in the side. "Come on, I want at least one kid to be named Eugene Jr." He playfully smiled.