Dinner

~Rapunzel and Eugene~
"Thanks, Eugene. Now we're going to be late." Rapunzel blamed as she sped down the highway towards Burgess. She was angry with him. Eugene spent more time getting ready than her.. He probably spent an hour plus just fixing his hair.

"Well, sorry that I want to actually look good in front of everyone else." Eugene scoffed. He pulled down the mirror to make sure his hair was still perfect. He slightly pull a few strand to the side. He tussled it up a bit, giving it a nice style.

"If there's anyone else." Rapunzel replied. But Eugene knew there was three other couples. He also knew each of their names and where they were from. When Rapunzel and him got married, he saw the other files laying on the desk. He just happened to take a peek. It also helped that he knew each and every single one of their families. It helps being a journalist. But Rapunzel was nervous about tonight. She wanted to know if anyone else was going through the same hardships.

"Of course, there will be. And what's this junk you're listening to?" Eugene asked as he changed the channel. He couldn't stand what she was last listening to. He quickly picked his favorite channel.

Little bit of chicken fried, cold beer on a Friday night-

"It's called pop and it's wonderful." Rapunzel replied as she changed it back. She rolled her eyes and slapped his hand away.

If I was you, I'd wanna be me, too. I'd wanna be me, too. I'd wanna be me-

Eugene glared at her and changed it back. He was not going to listen to that for the rest of the ride. It almost made his ears bleed.

Salute the ones who died and the ones that gave their lives so we don't have to sacrifice all the things we-

"I'm the driver. I get to pick what we listen to." Rapunzel argued as she turned it back to her channel. She was becoming annoyed of Eugene. His constant nitpicking almost drove her insane.

"Well, I'm the passenger so I should get to pick what we listen to. You should be paying attention to the road, not the music." Eugene reasoned as he changed it back to his country channel. He crossed his arms and looked out the window, acting like a child.

"You know what. I don't even care." Rapunzel mumbled as she drove past Burgess sign. She didn't want to come into dinner arguing. It would bring a bad mood to the group, giving them a bad reputation.

"Yes, you do." He teased. He wanted to make the situations light again. He didn't really like her when she was mad. She acted like she would slit your throat and drink your blood.

"No, I don't." She denied.

"Come on. Not even a little?" Eugene smiled as he pinched his fingers and squinted one of his eyes. Rapunzel rolled her eyes.

"Okay, maybe just a little." Rapunzel giggled, a light blush forming on her cheeks.

~Elsa and Jack~
They were standing inside the restaurant, waiting for everyone to show up. Elsa knew Anna would be coming for sure. She wasn't sure if anyone else would through, since it was a Wednesday night. "What time is everyone supposed to be here?" Jack asked.

"Around 7:30." Elsa replied. She was nervous about meeting all these new people. Soon, she saw a familiar redhead walk through the door. Elsa thanked her lucky stars Anna came first.