Christmas Party

~Elsa and Jack~
"Oh my god! I still don't have the appetizers ready!" Elsa cried as she dashed into the kitchen. Everyone decided that it would be best to have the party at Elsa and Jack's, since they couldn't remember the last time they went to Burgess. Her blue dress was trailing behind her, making Marshmallow whip her tail back and forth.

"Elsa, just calm down. Everything will be okay." Jack assured as he bent down to pick up the fluffy, white cat pouncing onto her train. He softly rubbed her head, making her purr in delight.

"I know, but I really want this to be prefect." She fretted as she set the cheese and crackers on a brand new, shiny platter. She placed three bottles of chilled champagne on the counter. She wanted to impress.

"It will be," Jack smiled as he gave her a comforting hug. "For God's sake, it's Christmas! Lighten up!" He cheered as he rested his chin onto of her head.

"Okay! Okay!" Elsa giggled as he planted a kiss on her crimson cheek. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. "Hehe, I'll get that." She smiled as she peeled herself away from Jack, who was smiling like an idiot.

As Elsa opened the door, Merida and Hiccup burst through. Their eyes bulged out of their heads at their apartment. It was gorgeous, it was stunning, and most importantly, it was expensive. The white furniture, glass coffee table, and flat screen gave it away. Hiccup and Merida probably didn't make a yearly salary even close to what Elsa earns in a month. "Wow." They awed.

"Do you like it?" Elsa questioned as she folded her hands. She hoped they didn't go overboard with the Christmas decorations. Elsa thought there was enough Christmas lights hanging above the doorway, but Jack thought they needed more. She just prayed that Marshmallow wouldn't eat the lights and be fried into a crisp. Not only would she lose her beloved pet, but she would have a burn stain in her white carpet.

"Like it? I love it! How much do you make a year?" Merida exclaimed, letting her mouth ramble as her hand traveled across her couch. She knew that was a personal question, but they were friends. Merida wouldn't feel offended if Elsa didn't reply.

"More than enough," Elsa softly chuckled as she led the couple to the kitchen. When they entered, they saw Jack sneaking some cookies Elsa made earlier. Elsa crossed her arms and impatiently tapped her foot. "Jackson!" Elsa scolded. Immediately, Jack turned around, crumbs falling from his face.

"What?" Jack mumbled, trying to keep the cookies in his mouth. He would try to smile, but that was basically a suicide mission. Elsa just cleaned their floor, so spilling half eaten cookies would not make her happy.

"No more cookies! You know I made them for everyone." Elsa smiled as she took the container from him. He nodded his head as the doorbell rang. After a couple of seconds, the door burst open.

"Elsa, I don't understand why you didn't decorate your door like everyone else. I think it would make it easier for everyone to find." Anna explained as she took off her green jacket and tossed it over the couch. Kristoff followed behind her, carrying a tub probably full of sugar cookies.

"Hey guys." Kristoff greeted as he gave a small wave. He placed the container on the counter, hoping Elsa knew what was inside. Anna had made wayyy too many cookies the other day, so they decided to bring that as a snack to share.

"Hey!" Everyone smiled back. Merida and Hiccup took off their coats and placed them beside Anna's.

"Oh! Here Els. Hiccup and I tried to make fudge." Merida softly smiled, hoping it was enough. After seeing Anna bring such a big container full of something, she became unsure of her treat. Elsa lifted the lid to look inside. She took a deep breath and sighed.