Ending

Today, all of the couple will meet and talk about their relationships. Today, they will decide whether they will stay married or not. They will talk about their ups and downs. After all of that, they will meet together and talk about this show, and how it has affected their lives.

~Merida and Hiccup~
The couple took a seat on a wooden stool in the meeting room. Behind them was a dark blue background and large, bright lights. Cameras were placed all around them, almost causing them to be claustrophobic. A plump woman sat in front of them, but not in the view of the camera. She seemed in her late thirties. "Alright, let's begin." She sighed.

She picked up her papers, sorting them into order. "So, Merida and Hiccup, what has been your best moments in the past year?" She asked. The couple looked at each other, deciding what to say.

"I think one of my favorite moments was when we took our trip to Hawaii." Merida smiled as she placed her hand over Hiccup's.

"Why?" The woman persisted, wanting more details for the story. The couple looked at each other and smiled.

"Well, it was the weekend he told me he loved me." Merida grinned. Love was written all over her face. Everyone could tell that she had fallen head over heels for him. She loved everything about him.

"Yeah," Hiccup blushed as he rubbed the back of his neck. He was only slightly embarrassed from that moment. He should have planned it better. "Actually, I think my favorite part was when we took that trip, just the two of us." Hiccup smiled, changing the subject.

"Ooo! Yes. That was great! Hiccup and I are huge nature enthusiasts so that was a perfect "date" if that's what you want to call it." Merida exclaimed as she happily laid her hand on his thigh.

"Or going on walks with the dogs. Those are always fun." Hiccup added. Whenever they took those morning, evening, or even night walks, they always learned something new about the other.

"And when we took the boys to go get a tree. Aww, that was a lot of fun! But it was even funnier watching you try to drag the tree back to the car." Merida snorted as she slapped her knee. The memory made her almost tear up again.

"Yes, I think the crowd will admit, those were some very nice Mericcup memories," The plump woman softly chuckled. Merida and Hiccup raised their eyebrows, confused by what she was talking about. "Mericcup, that's the ship name they've made for you." She clarified.

"Well, I guess you learn something new everyday." Hiccup smiled. The contestants weren't allowed to know what the fans thought about them so that this really was an experiment. They didn't want fans influencing them to stay together or divorce.

"Not if you're Hiccup, you already know everything." Merida teased and she flipped her long, fire colored hair over her shoulder. He rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"We've been through this, I don't know everything." He chuckled. The woman cleared her throat, pulling the flirtatious couple back to the topic.

"Now, as I was going to say. What were your downs?" She asked. The couple looked at each. They tried to think of their worst moments together.

"I guess we kind of had a rough start." Merida softly chuckled. She looked her husband, wondering if he felt the same way. He shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head