Planning

~Elsa and Jack~
"And you're sure that everything will be taken care of while I'm gone?" Elsa questioned Jasmine. Tomorrow, Elsa and Jack will leave with the others to their honeymoon/two month vacation.

"I'm positive, Elsa. You don't need to worry about anything. I'll make sure that everything goes smoothly." Jasmine assured as she pushed Elsa out of her office. She didn't want Elsa to stress herself out on this trip.

"Thanks. Well, I should really be getting home. There's still a few things a need to pack." Elsa smiled, patting down her skirt. She was a tad bit nervous about this trip, but she knew it would go well. She would be with Anna after all.

"Bye Elsa! Don't have too much fun on this vacation." Jasmine winked, hoping her friend would let herself go. Elsa hasn't been on vacation since Anna forced her to go to Florida with her. That was years ago.

"Har, har. You're hilarious." Elsa replied as she hopped onto the elevator. She drove home and found the door unlocked and all of the lights off. "Jack?" Elsa questioned. She wandered around the house trying to find him. When she entered the bedroom, a clatter came from the kitchen so she turned around and was about to look down the hallway. Just before she could leave the bedroom, the door slammed shut. "Jack, this isn't funny." Elsa replied as she covered her body. It's just Jack. Elsa told herself. She entered her master bathroom and found her red lipstick smeared on the mirror.

I'll be watching you tonight :)

Elsa shivered as she read the message. "Jack, come out." Elsa called. Just before she tried the door again, the closet creaked open. Her heart began to pound in her ears. "Jack, this isn't funny." Suddenly, a hand covered her mouth while a voice whispered in her ear.

"Jackson's gone." They whispered as Elsa squirmed to get out of their grasp. The person ran off down the hall before Elsa could get a good look at them. Elsa let out a shaky breath and walked into the living room. Her hands began to shake and her knees trembled. Just before she could enter the kitchen, a voice whispered in her ear.

"Boo." Elsa jumped ten feet in the air, making Jack fall to the floor laughing. She began gasping for air, her heart rate was off the charts. She was so terrified.

"Jackson, that wasn't funny!" Elsa scolded. She couldn't believe he did that! Her fear was beginning to disappear and be replaced with anger. Why would he do that to her?

"It was for me!" Jack panted, slapping his knees. He thought he was going to pass out from laughing so hard. Boy, he wished he had it on camera.

"You gave me a heart attack!" Elsa cried, defending herself. A frown played in her face as she watched her husband imitate a walrus slapping his flippers everywhere.

"I'm sorry." Jack smiled as he stood up to give Elsa a hug. She cuddled in close, accepting his apology. As she closed her eyes, a giggle came out. She was awfully scared.

"How did you even do that?" Elsa chuckled, laying her head on his shoulder. He should have went into the movie making business instead of a car dealership.

"I was waiting in the bedroom for like an hour." Jack smiled as he rubbed her back. He took a deep breath, smelling her sweet vanilla scent. She never lets him get this close.

"How did you make the noise in the kitchen?" Elsa questioned, leaning back to look into her icy blue eyes. A small blush began to grow on his face, making his eyes look brighter.