Thursday

~Elsa and Jack~
"Look, Jack. I don't think I'm cut out for this." Elsa refused as Jack led her down the sidewalk.

"Come on, Els. What's the worst that could happen?" Jack asked. He was leading her to the brand new amusement park. He somehow talked Elsa into taking the day off and now she was regretting it.

"Let me think. I could fall off the ride because my seatbelt isn't tight enough. The ride could stop when we're at the very top and we're stuck up there. We could-"

"Ah, ah, ah. Don't think negative. Think positive. We'll have a ton of fun. We'll get sore throats from screaming." Jack smiled as they stood in line to buy tickets. Elsa huffed and rolled her blue eyes. She had to get out of this situation.

"Jack, I'm scared of heights." She defended.

"You'll hardly even notice that you're that high in the air." Jack scoffed, waving her off.

"Jack." Elsa glared, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Elsa, please. Let's do something that I want to do." He begged, frowning at her. Okay, she had to admit. They hadn't really done anything he wanted. Since she isn't totally cold hearted, she figured it was his turn.

"Fine. But only because you haven't got to pick anything yet. And nothing that spins or else I'll hurl." She agreed, holding a finger up at him as she listed off her rules.

"Then we should go on the teacups." Jack smirked, his blue eyes meeting her's.

"I'll throw up all over you if you take us there." She threatened, eyeing him.

"Okay! Okay! No teacups. Oooo! But what about that roller coaster?" He asked as he stared at the gloriously high roller coaster that plummeted straight down. Oh, he couldn't wait to feel the wind blow against his face as he was rocked back and forth in a little car high in the air.

"No, no, no! No. You can't make me get on that." Elsa refused, her eyes wide as she stared up at the ride. God, that looked like a death sentence.

"You said you would go on anything that doesn't spin. That does not spin so we're going on it." Jack shrugged as they entered the park, his hand finding hers.

"Why do you always use my words against me?" She groaned as they walked towards the roller coaster of death.

"Because that's how I win our fights." He smiled as he walked faster and faster. Soon, they were in a light jog. They got into the line and saw it was a 45 minute wait time.

"Is this roller coaster really worth 45 minutes of our time?" Elsa asked, hoping she could talk him into getting out of line. She did not want to ride this crazy roller coaster.

"Yes. I heard it's a minute of pure awesomeness." Jack awed. The line moved so slowly that Elsa thought they were in line for an hour and they weren't even halfway there.

"So, Jackson, what's your favorite color?" Elsa asked. If she was going to wait in line forever, she figured they could at least talk. It would help pass the time, right?

"Anything blue. I also don't mind a little white." He answered. He was alright with Elsa calling him Jackson if it made her happy. After all, he thought it was kinda sweet of her.

"I mostly like light blues, but dark blues are okay." She smiled, shrugging her shoulder at him.

"What type of songs do you listen to?" He questioned, trying to keep the conversation going. He really did want to learn more about her.

"I like pop, but I also like listening to classical." Elsa blushed, glancing towards the ground. Classical sounded so lame in her mind. The worst part was that no matter how hard she tried to stop listening to it, she felt the need to listen to it more.