Wake up

~Rapunzel and Eugene~
"Rapunzel! You said you didn't take long showers!" Eugene yelled as he pounded on the bathroom door. He was supposed to be in the shower fifteen minutes ago.

"I don't!" Rapunzel shouted back. She was hurrying but she was falling behind a little. You know how it is when you get in the shower. You start to think about your life, future conversations and it just feels great to be alone. Some peace and quiet until you hear constant door pounding.

"I have to be at work around eight and it's already 7:36!" Eugene screamed. He wasn't used to sharing a bathroom with someone. He was used to doing everything he wanted when he wanted. "You know what. I'm coming in." Eugene said.

"You're what?" Rapunzel asked. He couldn't come in the bathroom while she was in there, could he?

"I'm coming in and there's nothing you can do to stop me." Eugene demanded. He was sick of waiting.

"No! Don't you dare!" Rapunzel yelled as she heard the door open. "Get out!" Rapunzel yelled as she covered herself. She couldn't believe him!

"Get over it. It's not like I can see you through the shower curtain. I'm just going to brush my teeth." Eugene grumbled. He thought she was making a big deal out of nothing. It wasn't like he was going to watch her shower. He just wanted to start getting ready.

"You better not look!" Rapunzel commanded. She felt awkward while he was in there.

"I already told you I can't see you though the curtain." Eugene said as he rolled his eyes. He put some minty toothpaste onto his blue toothbrush. He looked himself over in the mirror as he brushed his teeth.

"How did you get in?" Rapunzel questioned. She made sure to lock the door.

"It was unlocked." Eugene lied. It really wasn't. He took a bobby pin from her room and unlocked the door.

"No it wasn't." Rapunzel growled as she rinsed off.

"Almost done?" Eugene asked. He really needed a shower to wash his thick hair so he could style it. Yes he cared about how he looked. He felt like he was one of the few in his office who actually did something with himself every morning.

"Get out and I'll be done." Rapunzel replied. He rolled his eyes and left. He stood outside the door, counting how long it took her to get out. She got out with her hair dripping wet.

"I'll leave the door unlocked." Eugene muttered as he went into the bathroom. He got in the shower and waited for Rapunzel to come back in. He heard a gentle knock and a shy voice.

"Can I come in?" Rapunzel asked. She was nervous about being in the bathroom while he showered. She was afraid that he lied about not being able to see through the curtain.

"Come in darling!" Eugene yelled, pretending to be like one of those cheesy couples. Rapunzel opened the door and didn't look towards the shower. She just did what she needed while Eugene showered. She brushed her teeth, combed her hair, and grabbed her makeup so she could finish in her room.

"I'm going to finish in my room." Rapunzel stated as she quickly ran out the door. She put on some light eye makeup and some lipstick. She had her uniform on and blow dried her short brown hair. Soon, Eugene came in with his hair styled and he had on some casual clothes. "How are you getting to work?" Rapunzel asked. She had a car but she wasn't sure what Eugene had. She picked him up from his parents' house Sunday morning.