Hangover

~Jack and Elsa~
Jack groaned as he sat up in their soft, white bed. His head pounded with physical pain and emotional questions. Where the hell am I? He took a deep breath trying to remember what happened that night. "Good morning." Elsa greeted as she passed by him. She was already dressed and had her hair and makeup done.

"Morning?" He replied although it sounded more like a question. He stared into the air, trying to process what was happening. His memory was drawing a blank.

Elsa looked him up and down. His white hair was shagged all over his head. He had dried drool around the side of his mouth. The bags under his eyes were noticeable from where she was standing. "You look terrible." She mumbled.

"God, I feel awful." Jack whined, completely missing Elsa's comment. He rubbed his hands against his temples, begging for the pain to leave. Elsa sat down on the edge of the bed. Her motherly instincts were kicking in. She wanted to get him some Advil and take care of him, but he was an adult. He could take care of himself.

"Do you remember anything?" Elsa questioned. She wanted to make sure they were on the same page. Crazy things happened last night and Jack was the center of attention. He was everyone's best friend, buying random people drinks and even offering to drive, which no one agreed to.

Jack slowly shook his head no. Elsa sighed and tightly closed her eyes. She really didn't want to explain everything again. If she was Jack last night, she would have been completely embarrassed. "I'm not sure you want to."

"I want to, but can you talk a little quieter?" Jack frowned as he later back down. He shut his eyes, hoping the decrease in light would make his headache pass. Elsa took a deep breath and began from the top. All too soon, she got to the part she was dreading.

"Then you asked me to dance," She blushed as she played with her ring. "I was terrible." She chuckled as she stood up from the bed and walked towards the dresser. Jack felt her move, so he sat up and watched her take shaky breaths as she walked away.

"Elsa, are you afraid to dance?" He asked. Elsa froze in terror. Past memories came crashing against her like the waves outside.

"It's alright, Elsa. Just follow my lead." Her father encouraged. He placed her arms around his neck. They were practicing for her school dance. She didn't know how to dance so she asked her father.

"What if I mess up?" She questioned. She didn't want to make a fool of herself. She wanted to be her daddy's perfect daughter.

"You'll be fine, Elsa." He assured as he twirled her around the living room. After hours of practicing, she continued stepping on his feet.

"I'm horrible!" She cried as she tossed herself onto the couch.

"Elsa, do you really want to go to this dance?" Her father asked as he sat down beside her. He placed his hand on her back and gently rubbed it in circles. He loved Elsa and seeing her in pain was like taking a bullet to the heart.

"Yes." She mumbled. She didn't have very many friends, so she hoped that this would make her more popular. She had always felt like an outcast. She was...different, and not in the way she wanted. She wasn't the girl boys gawked at. She was the girl boys turned the other direction from.

"I'll be back." Her father stated as he stood up. After a little while, giggling was heard bouncing off the walls.

"I'm here to help!" Anna shouted as she ran beside Elsa.