13/08/16

*smut warning*

[06:51] Simon: let me in

I opened the door to my hotel room. He was stood there, his eyes wide and red. I grabbed his hand, and pulled him into the room. We didn't do anything for a few minutes, just stood there looking at each other.
'Simon-' I started, but I was cut off by him moving quickly forward and grabbing my face as he started to kiss me.
I always pictured our first kiss since he left as slow and soft, sweet and romantic, but this was different. It was fast, and panic-driven: it was frenzied, hands everywhere, grabbing at each other as though we only had a few minutes left together. It slowed down, however, when we realised we had the whole day ahead.
I sat him down on the bed.
'Are you drunk?' I asked.
'A little bit.'
'Same.'
Panting slightly from the kiss, I grabbed a few small bottles of vodka from the minibar.
We drank them together, far too quickly, and then kissed again.
Simon grabbed my hand, laughing, as he pulled my phone from my pocket.
He started playing our playlist, a private one on Spotify, through the speaker by the TV.
I bit my lip and grinned as I realised that the playlist he had chosen from the few we made together was the one he had usually played when we had sex.
Now, both my hands were in his, and he began to spin, whirling us both in unison round the room. We were laughing as he stopped, and instead began to dance drunkenly in rhythm to the music.
He swayed his hips and moved his arms against me, creating shapes and patterns with his hands, and I moved back, our bodies closer than ever.
We both had one thing on our minds as he pushed me against the queen sized bed.
'Is this what you want?' I muttered against his lips.
'You're what I want.' he whispered into my neck as he nipped at the delicate skin with his teeth. I grinned, as I pulled his t-shirt off.
'Are you drunk?' I asked again.
'Only on you.'
I groaned as he pressed his lips against my neck, and his crotch against mine.
The rest of the night was a haze of passion, and before I knew, we were passed out naked against each other on the bed.
I woke up and looked at the purple marks all over my skin and his.
What if he thinks it was a mistake?
'Fuck.' I groaned quietly. Simon looked up, his body across mine and his face painfully sober.
'Again?' he smirked.
I let out a sigh of relief as once again, he pushed his mouth against mine.

~~