06/09/16

We were in the kitchen (with, sadly, no yams anywhere) when I decided it would be a good time to mess with him.
'Simon?' I said quietly, as he turned to throw an egg shell in the bin. He twisted to look at me.
'Yeah?'
Slowly, I got down on one knee, looking down at the floor.
He looked so shocked when I looked up soulfully.
'Simon Minter...' I started. He was almost trembling with anticipation and excitement.
'Yes...?' he squealed.

'You dropped a bit of egg shell on the floor.' I said, picking up the bit of shell and dropping it onto the counter.

'Dammit, Josh!' he yelled, laughing. I grinned, and leaned over to kiss his cheek.
'I knew you wanted to marry me!'
'Of course I want to marry you, idiot.'
I grinned, and decided to wait a bit longer for my next trick.
We were sat in the lounge, later in the evening, with Vik and JJ.
I grabbed the remote and began to flick through channels, before I reached a show called 'Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.'
I sighed when it came on, and began to shake my hand slightly.
'Josh?' Simon laughed. 'You okay?'
'Need a drink!' I exclaimed as I ran into the kitchen. I made all the sounds of messing on with a ring box before I went back in.
'Simon... I need to ask you something.'
'For real this time?' he asked, smiling widely. I blushed.
'For real.'
Once again, I bent down onto one knee.
'Simon Minter...'
'Josh...'
'Will you m-'
He jumped onto me, screaming 'YES! YES! 1000 TIMES YES!' as Vik and JJ sniggered in the corner.
'Okay great, I'll go get it after this show.' I said.
Simon sat back.
'What?'
'I asked if I could maybe get back that xBox controller.' I said innocently.
Simon groaned, and moved back onto the couch.
'What did you think I said?' I teased.
'Will you marry me!'
'What, you're asking without a ring?' I joked, feigning disgust. He grinned and threw a cushion at me. I sat back down next to him.
'Fuck off, Josh.'
'Tell me to fuck off again when mans cuddling up to me that close.' I laughed as he snuggled up to my shoulder.
'Fuck off, Josh.'

~~