20/09/16

'Josh, get up.' he said, pulling the duvet off me. It was 6pm.
'Why?' I mumbled, trying to reach back for the covers.
'We're going to see Harry.'
I shrank back as though he'd hit me, looking at him with wide eyes.
'I'm sick of this. I'm sick of you overthinking, of your nightmares, of how fucking unresponsive you've been recently.'
I looked down, realising that what he said was true.
'I want my boyfriend back.' he said quietly, as he pulled me up by my hands.
I swallowed the lump in my throat, and grabbed my clothes.
'We're going to see Harry.' I whispered, linking an arm around Simon's waist.

Cal opened the door. We arrived unexpected, explaining the disgusted look when he saw Simon.
'What do you want?' he asked. It was obvious he was hurt, and I understood why.
'We need to see Harry.'
'He's not here.'
'Don't lie, Cal. We know he hadn't left the flat in days.'
Cal sighed, and moved to let us into the flat.
We moved cautiously to Harry's door, and Simon touched my hand quickly before I opened it. He leaned over, and kissed me sweetly.
'It's okay.' he mumbled against my lips, as I pushed open the door.
'Fuck.' I muttered, looking into the dark room.

~~
ps- sorry if it says I'm messing around with previous chapters. I've just realised I've cocked up title dates so I'm fixing that, not editing the story. sorry!!