23/10/16

[03:52] Simon❤️: I miss u :(

I was still awake, unable to sleep without him beside me.
I was away in Brighton for a meeting, but all I wanted was to be back home with Simon.

[03:53] Simon❤️: I wan to get married 2morro

I grinned at the texts, shaking my head slightly at the rapid messages.

[03:54] Simon❤️: im comimg 2 Brighton

I texted him back once, my eyes beginning to drop with sleep.

[03:58] You: Love you xx

Someone was pounding on the door.
The wood was straining against the knocks.
'Jo-osh!'
'Let me in.'
'Josh!'
'Lazy fuck, open this door!'
I groaned to myself, until I realised who was at the door. I shot out out bed, throwing the door open.
'Well, that's a nice surprise.' he commented, as I looked down- and realised I was completely naked.
I grinned, hurrying him inside my hotel room.
'Sorry. Sleeping.' I said, falling back onto the bed.
He moved with me, straddling my waist, holding my wrists.
'Not sleep time yet.' he growled into my ear, as he began to slowly grind against me.
'Simon...' I moaned as my heart fluttered and he began to ghost kisses along my jaw and neck, still pressing against me.
'Josh...' he mocked me, moaning in the same way, pressing my own name against my collarbone as I began to sweat.
Slowly, he rolled his t-shirt of his skinny but toned body.
'I should've put a pretty bra on if I knew you were gonna be this excitable.' he joked, whispering into my ear, his breath tickling my neck.
'Just fuck me.' I mumbled, blood racing with adrenaline as he grinned at me, leaning down against me once more.

'Why do we always do this in shit hotels?' I mused after we finished, as he traced my chest with his fingertips.
'The last one was hardly shit!' he protested, grinning.
'What can I say, I'm sleazy.' he admitted, winking at me.
'Fucking hell.' I laughed, as once more, he pressed his lips against mine.
'Our wedding night is gonna be a wild one if you carry on like this.'

~~