Chapter 2

"Maybe we should give her a minute?" I turn around and stop crying when I see freaking Fall Out Boy in the doorway. "Hi! You're Abigail right?"

"Y-y-yes. And you're Fall Out Boy!" I nearly scream in excitement but I contain my inner fangirl. I forget about all of my problems and jump up and Patrick offers me a hug.

"Oh my god! I've always wanted to meet you guys and I've been waiting for this day for a month! You're all my idols!" I go to Pete, Joe, and Andy, giving them each a hug as well.

"Why don't we sit down and chat?" Pete asks. I was the only one who cleaned for today so I hurriedly clean off 5 chairs for us to sit on.

"So, Abby, how long have you been a fan?" Patrick asks.

"I started listening to you guys a little over a year ago, right before I was diagnosed. Ever since then, I've been waiting for new music. Not that I don't love all of it! I think I can sing all of the songs without a problem!" I laughed and so did they.

"What's your favorite album?"

"Easy. Folie à Deux! My favorite song on the album is 20 Dollar Nosebleed."

"What other bands do you listen to?"

"Panic! At The Disco, twenty one pilots, and My Chemical Romance. But that's just because I haven't had time to listen to any new ones!"

"Awesome! Favorite food?"

"Easy again. Pizza!" Everyone looked at Pete until he jumped up and yelled "ALL HAIL ABBY! SHE UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF LIFE, PIZZA!" We all laughed and he sat back down.

"Ok, what if we told you we were working on a new album?"

I nearly screamed in excitement but held it in and just said "that would be amazing! I'll love anything you record! You could make an album and all the songs could be the same one, with the only lyrics being Pete saying pizza over and over again, and I would love it!" I grinned like an idiot and realized how stupid I probably sounded but they just laughed.

"Well, that's not quite what we had in mind. Do you want to hear a sample of a new song?" Patrick asked.

"Oh my god yes!"

He pulled out his phone and played a video. I heard the intro, which sounded kind of like someone saying "ham chicken ham ham chicken ham oo banana" over and over again until an "oh OOh ooOOOoh OoooOh OOOoooh" started playing. Then I heard Patrick's voice come in singing "be careful making wishes in the dark dark." Then the video stopped. "That's amazing! I can't wait to hear the rest of it when it's released!"

"Thanks!" They all said at the same time.

"It's called My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark. You really like it?" Patrick asked.

"Of course! It's awesome!"

"Thanks!" He said.

We kept talking for a couple more hours until it was time for them to leave. I got pictures with them and a poster signed.

"Bye! I'm never gonna forget today! I love all of you!" I said nearly crying.

"Don't worry! We'll never forget you! You're amazing and will be adopted some day! Hopefully you can go to one of our concert in the future! We will keep an eye out for you! Bye Abby!" They each gave me a long tight hug before waving goodbye. As soon as they left, I laid down in bed smiling, remembering today for a while until reality sunk in and said I'd never see them again, let alone speak to them again, and I cried myself to sleep