Chapter 33

"Hey Abby, were at the venue." Joe says lightly shaking me awake. I get up and don't bother getting dressed. As soon as we get backstage, I collapse on the couch. Even though I slept all the way here, for some reason I'm really tired.

I sleep through tøp and P!atd's sets, then wake up right before FOB's. I feel refreshed and awake so I go watch them.

"So you wake up for your dad's show but not mine?" Brendon walks into me watching them. "For that, you get a big sweaty hug!" He runs towards me.

"No! Go away! You're all sweaty!"

Before I've realized what's happened, I'm onstage. Brendon chased me onstage. I was running across screaming 'go away' while Brendon watched just offstage laughing.

"Abby, what are you doing?" Dad asks when the song is over.

"Brendon was chasing me! See he's right here laughing!" They look over there.

"Umm Abby, there's no one there." Pete says.

"What!" I look over, and sure enough, Brendon left. "Damnit Urie." I say under my breath.

I do the walk of shame off the stage and run off to find Brendon, when I run into Dallon.

"Sorry Dal, have you seen Brendon?"

"Um yeah. I think I saw him running and laughing into our room."

"Ok thanks!" I run towards their room leaving a confused Dallon behind me. When I get to their room, I try to open the door, but it's locked.

"Who is it?" I hear Kenny, he must be in there too.

"It's Abby! Open up!" I hear foot steps towards the door.

"Don't open that door!" I hear Brendon yell, but Kenny obviously didn't listen and he opened the door.

"Get over her Urie!" I run at him and he runs away. Our relationship is like a brother/sister relationship-we fight over stupid things, but we love eachother no matter what.

I jumped on his back and he grabbed me then flipped me upsidedown. He ran around until he ran into dad beicaaw their set was over.

"Daaaad! Make Brendon put me down!"

He sighed, "Brendon, put my daughter down."

"Fiiine!"

"Thank you!"

All the guys showered and we got on the bus to leave.

*the next day*

Last night I couldn't sleep so I got some things together to prank the guys. I found oreos and toothpaste, then took the cream out (then ate it) and filled it with toothpaste instead. I found donuts and filled them with mayo. Finally, I got onions and covered them with caramel so they looked like caramel apples. I set everything out for them and decide to wake them up. They went to bed early and it's 10, so it's okay to wake them up.

I find pots and start banging them together next to the bunks.

"AHHH!" "OH MY GOD!" "WHAT THE FUCK!" "OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

I fall backward laughing at them as they fall out of their bunks and hit their heads.

"Abby!" I hear Pete yell then start running towards me. I try to get away, but alas, we are in a bus and there's no where to hide.

Pete holds me down as they all tickle me. I already know today is gonna be a good day.

After we all settle down, they go into the kitchen and see the donuts, apples (onions) and Oreos.

"Where'd all the food come from? And why's it open?" Joe asks.

"I couldn't sleep last night, and the bus stopped to get gas, so I went and bought some food for us and kinda sorta started eating it." I say smoothly.

"Umm ok?"

They all race to the food and start eating.

"What the hell?" They all say as Andy eats an onion, Joe eats a donut, and Pete and dad eat an Oreo. I burst out laughing and fall down.

"Abby!" They yell in unison.

"What?"

"What did you do to the oreos?" "And the donuts?" "Did you cover onions in caramel?"

After I calm down, I reply, "I put toothpaste in th Oreos, mayo in the donuts, and covered onions in caramel to make them look like caramel apples!"

*time skip to right before show*

Patrick's POV

"Ok, we don't have much time, Dallon, pretend you're sick and can't play."

"Why?"

"We're gonna make Abby play but the bass will be really out of tune because she pranked us this morning. Brendon will stop the show complaining that it's out of tune and pretend to tune it. Then you'll go on stage shooting silly string. Brendon, Kenny, and Spencer will join you right after. Then we'll go on stage with a bucket of water and dump it on her. Finally, you'll get your bass and we'll go off stage."

"Uh ok?"

Abby's POV

My guess is that dad is planning revenge for earlier, so I'm also planning something.

I cover Andy's drumsticks and the picks in oil so they'll be slippery. Then I put flour on top of the drums. Finally I hide dad's fedora and put flour in it. I won't give it to him until right before they go on.

twenty øne piløts finished their set and P!atd is about to go on.

"Hey Abby!" Brendon is running towards me. "Dallon is sick and can't play tonight! Can you please cover for him?"

"What!? I can't play! I mean I can, but I'm not near as good as Dallon or Pete. Can't Pete cover for him?"

"No, please Abby? I'll quickly teach you the chords!"

"Ok. What's the set list? Dal actually taught me some of it."

"Great!" I changed into more stage appropriate clothes and Brendon showed me some chords and we went on stage.

I was really nervous to perform, then to make everything worse, I think the bass was out of tune!

"Ok ok ok. We need to stop. That bass is really out of tune. Abby, bring it here." Brendon said.

I bring it to him and he starts tuning it. Then silly string is being shot at me. I turn around and see Dallon. Then Brendon, Kenny, and Spencer are all shooting at me too. Dallon being sick was all a setup to prank me! They stop shooting and Dallon and Kenny hold my arms. I see FOB walk onstage with a giant container. They bring it over and dump the ice water inside it on me.

"Oh my god! That's cold!"

"That's revenge for this morning!" Dad yells and they pull me offstage.

P!atd finishes their set and Fob gets ready to go out.

"Have anyone seen my fedora?!" Dad is running around looking for it.

"Umm yeah! I saw it in your dressing room. I'll go get it!" I bring it to him and he puts it on so fast none of the flour falls out thankfully.

They go onstage and start performing their first song. Joe and Pete both dropped their picks, Andy was surprised by the flour and his drumsticks went flying, and dad dropped his pick then lifted his fedora up and flour fell on his head. The crowd was laughing so hard and the band was desperately trying to continue the song. They eventually stopped everything so they get new picks and sticks. I heard them all grumble 'Abby' then Joe and Pete saw dad covered in flour and Andy with flour all over his face and laughed. When they calmed down, they they continued the show as normal, well as normal as a show can be when half  of the members are covered in flour.

So I deleted the note about my other fanfic so I'll say it here: go read it cuz I think it might be good