Chapter 45

Today is Thanksgiving and I'm so excited! We're flying to LA to Gerard's house where we're meeting the rest of MCR, P!ATD, and tøp.

We decided that I'm going to tell everyone that I'm pregnant, but I'm afraid to. I'm afraid they're going to judge me for it even though they know most of the story.

Dad said if I wanted an abortion I can get one, but I don't want to. I'm terrified of everything, but I don't want to kill the child because then I'd feel really bad. It's be like letting Kristen and Dave win.

Anyways, the whole thing was planned very last minute, meaning Gerard told us to fly there 2 days ago. But that's okay becasue we didn't have any plans yet.

We woke up at 5:00am to catch our 6:00am flight. Dad drove us to the airport. I slept through the entire flight because I went to bed really late.

When we arrive in California, I'm shocked by how warm it is. I forgot that it's warmer here in November than it is in Chicago. I've only been here once and that was in the summer during the tour.

We rent a car from the airport to take to Gerard's house.

"Ok, who picked the car?" Joe says when we see the car. It's a small car with barely enough for five people. We all look at Pete.

"It's all that was left!" He says holding his hands up in defence.

"Well, it's not the end of the world. Come on." Dad says groaning.

Dad goes for the drivers seat and Pete goes for the passenger esat.

"Oh no you don't! You get the backseat!" Joe exclaimes. "You're the one who picked this clown car, so you get to be squished in the back.

Pete pouts and gets in the back. The final seating arrangement was: dad driving, Joe in the passenger seat, Andy behind dad, then me, then Pete.

"How much longer?" I whine after 20 minutes of driving.

"Not much." Dad replies. I wish Gerard lived closer to the airport.

When we get there, we all jump out of the car as quick as humanly possible. I run up to the door and ring the bell. The door opens quickly andd I see Mikey standing in front of me.

"Hey Abby!" I give him a hug and the rest of the guys follow me in. Apparently we were the last ones here.

"I hope you didn't need us to bring any food." Andy says. "'Cause we didn't"

"It's ok, Gerard and Frank have been working their asses off to cook food. I honestly don't know how they did it."

Mikey leads us to the kitchen where Gerard and Frank are wearing aprons while rushing around checking the food.

"Hey Gee!" I say happily giving him a hug.

"Abby! Good to see you!" He says returning the hug.

"What! I don't get a hug?" Frank says pouting.

"Good to see you too Frankie!"

We leave Gerard and Frank alone to finish cooking and Miley shows us around the house. We say hi to everyone as we go around. Eventually we settle in the living room with Brendon, Ryan, Tyler, and Josh.

"FOOD IS READY!" Frank yells from a the dining room.

I jump up quickly and run to the table. I'm starving because all I've ate today is a donut from the airport. Everyone sits down and Gerald and Frank bring the food out to the table.

"Ok, before we start eating, it's a Way family tradition to say what we're thankful for before we start eating." Gerard says. "I'll start. I'm thankful for my boyfriend Frankie. That's right bitches! Frerard is real!"