Chapter 8

"Abby! Come on! We're gonna release it!" Joe said shaking me awake.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"It's almost midnight!"

"Ugh." I rolled out of bed and followed an excited Joe downstairs to an even more excited Patrick, Pete, and Andy.

"Ok 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! And release!" Pete said putting the album up.

Immediately comments starting rolling in. I'm so excited to listen to it! Thanks for putting another album up! Yeah! New Fall Out Boy album! I was only seeing positive things and an hour later even more positive stuff after they heard the album.

"Great job guys! I'm so happy for you!" I yelled giving Patrick a big hug.

"Thanks Abby! We were nervous for nothing I guess!" Patrick said holding my shoulders.

"Ok, tonight we have a release party to go to and you have to come with ok?" Pete asked.

"Ok! Do I need to wear something nicer?"

"Nothing more than we'll be wearing. Unless you want to wear a dress or something."

"Ok, I hate dresses so it works out fine!"

"Great! Now go back to bed."

"Goodnight!" I said and went back upstairs and heard the boys come upstairs soon after.

None of us woke up until after noon and that was only because I tried to make mac and cheese and failed. I may or may not have dumped a pot of boiling water on the floor. Then called for them to help me clean it up.

"I still can't believe your worse at cooking than Patrick. And that's saying a lot!" Pete laughed when we had it cleaned up.

"Shut up Pete! I'm not that bad!" Patrick said punching him in the arm.

"Yes you are! Remember when you were making cinnamon rolls and almost started a fire since you caramelized the brown sugar you put on them! The house was filled with smoke! We had to open all the windows and doors! The paparazzi and crazy fans almost got in!" We all laughed and Patrick pouted like a 2 year old.

"Whatever." He mumbled and plopped down on the couch.

"How about we watch something until we have to leave?" Andy suggested.

"Yeah! Do you have Netflix?"

"Oh course we do! Did you think we were peasants?" Joe said turning the tv on. "Ok what should we watch?"

"Hmmmm. I've heard Supernatural is good." I said searching for it.

We all sat on the couch and watched Supernatural together. We all loved it and time passed and it was time to get ready.

I found some black skinny jeans, a white tee, and a black jacket. I got combat boots and put a fedora that dad gave me on. I don't usually wear makeup, but this was a special occasion and I put mascara on. I went in the hallway and realized the guys weren't ready yet. I knocked on Patrick's door. "How ya doing Patrick?"

"What? Huh? Oh Abby. Are you ready yet? We need to leave soon." I laughed.

"Patrick, I'm ready, you guys aren't!" He burst out the door wearing something similar to me, but with a fedora.

"How do I look?" He asked.

"Great. Me?"

"Great. But I know what would improve it." He went back in his room and came out with a fedora. "Here." He put it on my head. "Now you look amazing."

"Thanks!" We went to Pete's door and opened it. He had clothes all over and he was digging through his closet still.

"What!" He turned around and saw us. I didn't know why he was still looking, he looked great to me. "Wow you look like a mini Patrick."

"Thanks!" I said.

"We need to leave soon. Hurry up. And since when did you care what you looked like?" Patrick said.

"Oh. I was looking for a sock." I laughed at him.

"Is that why you turned your closet inside out?" I asked.

"Maybe. I wanted that sock!" Me and Patrick laughed at him and he grabbed a different sock. We went to Joe's room and knocked. He came out dressed and Andy emerged from his room too.

"Ok ready to go?" Patrick asked. I looked at the clock. 9:00. We left and Patrick drove us there.

When we arrived, there was paparazzi and people everywhere. Security guards were outside. There was lots of people, most of which probably worked at the record label.

We went inside and the first thing I saw was Panic! At The Disco. "Oh my god that's Brendon Urie!" I exclaimed to Pete.

"Come on, I'll introduce you!" We walked over to them. "Hey Brendon!"

"Hey Pete! What's up, congratulations on the new album. Hey, who's that?" I stood frozen in place. This was different from when I met Fall Out Boy. I had time to mentally prepare myself. Dallon, Kenny, and Spencer (I think that's who was in the band at that time) joined us.

"This is Abby, our adopted daughter." Patrick announced proudly joining us.

"Nice to meet ya Abby. I guess you could call me your cool uncle Brendon." I still hadn't said anything. I was standing with my adoptive parents, Fall Out Boy, and one of my favorite bands, Panic! At The Disco. Pete put his hand on my back, snapping me back to reality.

"Hi Brendon. I'm a huge fan!"

"Hi! Then I'm assuming you know who these people are. Dallon, Kenny, and Spencer."

"Hi! I'm Abby."

We all continued to talk until they all excused themselves to talk to managers and stuff. I wasn't allowed to go with them.

I walk around sometimes running into someone who looks vaguely familiar, or people wondering who let a kid in. Finally, they come into the room laughing. They all look like they had been drinking, except for Andy of course. I thought they were discussing stuff with their manager?

"Hey Abby! You are quite the little lady aren't you?" Brendon slurred putting his arm around me.

"Brendon, you are drunk. Would you please take your arm off me."

"Of course miss." He said and planted a kiss on my lips. I looked at him in surprise, then at Andy. He pulled Brendon away and said we should get going.

Andy drove us home and I helped him put Patrick, Pete, and Joe to bed.

"I can get into bed on my own." Patrick mumbled, then fell over. I finally got him in bed and told him goodnight. "Abby, I love you. Goodnight from your father." He said and fell asleep.

Father? Is he really my father? I should probably find that out. If they're all my dads or uncles and whose last name I get.

I go back downstairs and ask Andy, "Andy, are you all my dads?"

"Well I suppose. I dunno. Never thought of that."

"I think you all are. But whose last name do I get?"

"I think Patrick signed the papers with his name so I guess you're a Stump now."

"Ok. I'm still gonna call you all dad, if that's ok?"

"I'm fine with it. Goodnight Abby."

"Goodnight dad."