Chapter 21

*time skip to June 5*

Today is Pete's birthday and I didn't want to have his birthday at home. Dad and I made reservations at an arcade and pizza place. We all slept in and I woke up at 1pm then went on Twitter and tweeted happy birthday to Pete. That's how I know he's awake, he replied.

I got out of bed and went downstairs. I notice that Pete looks a little disappointed, since I didn't plan a surprise party for him like I did with dad and Andy. We have lunch and get dressed.

"Let's go." Dad says as he ushers us into the car. Pete perked up when dad said we were going somewhere. So far today I'm the only person who has said anything about his birthday, and that was on Twitter.

We drove to an arcade and Pete's eyes brighten at the sight. He really is a little kid still. We get out of the car and we go to the entrance.

"SURPRISE!" The Panic! guys jumped out when we entered. Pete's mood has changed significantly since this morning. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER!"

"Did you plan this?" He asked me.

"With a little help from dad, yeah."

"Thanks sweetie!" He pulled me into a hug and then gave dad a side-hug.

We got tokens to play games and started playing. I went over to the crane. "Dangit." I grumble as I fail for the fifth time.

"Need some help?"  Dad walked over and saw me failing.

"No. Sixth time's the charm right?" I try again and fail, yet again.

"Here." Dad took the controls and won on his first try.

"What! How'd you do that?"

"I dunno. I've always been good at these things." I thank him and go to play with Pete. "How's your birthday Uncle Pete?"

"It's great thanks!" We play some games together until 5 then a chef from the back came out and took us to the kitchen. "Abby, what are we doing back here?" Pete whispered to me.

"You'll see!" I whisper back.

The chef starts talking then tells us about how we're going to make our own pizzas. Pete got really excited and we got our ingredients.

We were given the dough, sauce, cheese, and toppings. Since I'm a boring person, I made a four cheese pizza, Pete had nearly every topping, dad and Andy made vegan ones, Joe had a pepperoni one, and I don't know what everyone else is making.

An hour later, our pizzas were brought out and we all sat at a bunch of tables pushed together.

"Thanks you guys." Pete said. After dinner we brought the cake out.

We sang happy birthday and we all ate cake. Then we brought the gifts out.

The Panic! guys got him a signed bass, Andy got him free pizza gift cards, Joe got him vinyls, dad got him shirts, and I got him bass picks that said: ❤️ Uncle Pete -Abby.

"What do you want to do Pete?" Dad asked him.

"Let's go to a bar!" Dad agreed and took us there. I stayed with Andy, since neither us could drink.

"Hey Abby, I'm gonna use the restroom, be right back."

"Ok!" I stayed sitting drinking my water when an older guy over to me.

"Heeeey. What are your plans for tonight?" He asked slyly sliding his arm over my shoulder.

"Get off!"

"Ummm, no. Come on! Let's go back to my place." He was tugging me off the chair and I was trying to pull away. 

"No! Let go!" He kept pulling me and now had me out the door.

"Come on, it'll be fun." He said smiling and sliding the side of my shirt off my shoulder.

"GET OFF!" I yell slapping his hand.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" I turn around and see Andy.

"What? We can share. I get her first though."

"Let go of her. Now." Andy said through gritted teeth.

He sighed and let go off me. I run over to Andy.

"Thank you Uncle Andy." I say into his chest hugging him.

"No problem sweetie. Did he do anything to you?"

"No. Can we go home now?"

"Sure. Let's go get the guys."

We collect everyone and drive home. After getting them all to bed, I go to bed.

Sorry for the slow updates. School started and I have writers block right now