Chapter 11

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" An excited Pete was jumping on my bed. I guess he wants me to wake up. "Come on! Get ready! We're leaving in 45 minutes!"

Pete left my room and I got dressed. I don't what he's planning, so I don't put any makeup on. I'm not hungry so I don't eat anything and we're out the door.

"We're playing paintball!" Pete exclaims when we get there.

"Cool! I've never played paintball. Is it just us?"

"We'll be on a team together and there other people playing too."

We get our guns and head out onto the playing field. We wait for the indication to go and then we attack.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed as the first paintball hit my leg.

"Yeah, it kinda hurts when you get hit."

Pete took the lead and we worked our way towards enemy territory and shot a bunch of people. We both got hit a bunch. We aren't very sneaky. Or at least I'm not, I tripped and made a scene, blowing our cover. That's mostly when we got hit. When it was over, I was pretty sure I was covered in bruises.

"Ok, so somehow we forgot to buy you a phone. Come on, we're buying you one now." Pete said getting in the car, then wincing as he sat down, he got shot in the butt and it probably hurt. At least our team won.

We got to the mall and Pete marched into Version and bought me the latest iPhone.

"Now you won't get lost in stores anymore and we always have a way to contact you." He put his number in, as well as dad's, Andy's, and Joe's. He also put Panic!s' numbers in. "I'll text them your number so they know who's texting them. Now let's get some lunch!"

We went to a taco place and we both were starving from paintball. "Hey Uncle Pete, when are you guys gonna tell the fans you adopted me?" Pete looked surprised by the question.

"I dunno. That's mostly up to Patrick, whenever he feels like it. Ask him." When we were done eating, Pete suggested we go home for a bit.

"What should we do?"

"Let's play truth or dare!" Pete suggested.

"Alright. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to go into Patrick's room and wake him up by banging pots together and yelling." I grinned slyly knowing Patrick hates waking up before 3pm.

"Ok!" Pete ran into the kitchen and got 2 pots and went upstairs. I followed him with my phone recording him. He opened the door to a snoring Patrick. "PATRICK TIME TO WAKE UP! IT IS PAST NOON AND YOU ARE BEING LAZY! GET UP GET UP GET UP!" He yelled while banging the pots together. Patrick woke up and fell out of bed. Me and Pete were laughing.

"What the f-" he stopped seeing me in the doorway. "Fudge." We were laughing so hard and left. Then saw Joe and Andy come out of their rooms.

"What's all the noise?" A sleepy Joe asked.

"I dared Pete to wake up Patrick by banging pots together!" They both started laughing with us and Patrick come out of his room and glared at us. Me and Pete went back downstairs to keep playing.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I say, Joe, Andy, and Dad had all come downstairs now.

"I dare you to dump this cup of glitter on Joe's head." Pete whispered so Joe wouldn't hear.

I took the glitter and walked over to Joe, noticing Pete recording me. I hovered it over his head and Andy noticed me but didn't say anything. Then I dumped it on his head. Me, Pete, and Andy started laughing, and Joe was trying to be mad, but it was hopeless with a glittery fro.

We kept playing for awhile until Pete said it was time to go. We left and we went to a go kart place. I've never driven a go kart and I hoped I didn't crash it or something.

Me and Pete got in the go karts and the race started. I sucked at first but eventually made it to the front where only Pete was in front of me. He noticed and stepped on the gas, and so did I. The finish line was close and I beat him by a second.

"Haha I beat you!" I said shoving my medal for winning in his face.

"Yeah, yeah. I let you win!"

"Nah uh! I saw you! You stepped on the gas to go faster and beat me! But you snooze you loose!" I laughed and Pete pouted.

"Whatever. Let's get pizza and take it back home."

We got pizza and ate at home while I told dad about beating Pete.

"Serves him right for waking me up like that earlier!" I laughed and Pete defended himself.

"It was Abby's idea! We were playing truth or dare and she dared me to!" Pete pouted again and we all laughed and ate our pizza.

"Dad, can I get social media?"

"Umm. I guess. But be careful. And don't listen to any negative comments!"

"Thanks! And when are you telling the fans about me?"

"Oh. I don't know. We could do that right now?"

"Ok!" We cleaned up dinner and I set up my Instagram, Twitter, and tumblr. Before we announced it, the guys all followed me on them.

"Let's do this then." Dad pulled out his laptop and started a livestream. "Hey guys! I'm only doing this so that I can show you all my daughter! This is Abby!" I slid into view. "I adopted her recently and she lives here with me and the guys. I want you all to show her the same love and respect you do to Fall Out Boy. If you want to follow her social media, she has Instagram, Twitter, and tumblr, all under the username, abbystump." Immediately thousands of people started following me. Dad ended the stream and I suggested we all take a selfie together for my first my first post. I went to bed afterwards and wondered what Joe had in store for me tomorrow.