Chapter 28

*time skip to start of tour*

"Abby, wake up."

"Ugh."

"Come on, your starts today!" I roll over and see a smiley dad leaning over me.

"What time is it?"

"5:20."

"It's too early."

"I know, but come on!"

I finally get out of bed and get dressed. We did all the packing yesterday. Andy and Pete are packing the bus while dad and Joe make sure we didn't forget anything.

"Ready to go?" Pete asks.

"Yeah! Let's go!"

We all go to the bus and its huge! Dad says I get to pick my bunk first. I pick a top bunk and dad chooses the one underneath me. Joe was across from dad and Pete was above him. Andy was next to me.

"What do we do while we're driving?" I ask.

"We play lots of video games and watch movies!" Joe answers.

"Cool! Can we play one now?"

"Yeah!"

We take out Mario Kart and see who wants to play. In the end, it's me, Joe, Andy, and Pete. Dad said he was busy with a Q & A.

After playing video games for awhile, our bus driver, Steve, announces we're  at the first stadium.

"Hey dad, where are we?"

"This show is in Connecticut."

"Hey! Manager says sound check in 30 minutes!" Pete yells from outside the bus.

We get our things and get out of the bus. Immediately, I'm grabbed from behind.

"Hey kiddo! Haven't seen you in a while!"

"Brendon! You scared me half to death!"

"Whatever! Come on! Let's go inside!" Brendon dragged me into the arena like a little kid.

"Stop!" I say out of breath then go in Panic!'s dressing room. 

"Let's do something!" He says excitedly.

"Can we explore the stadium?"

"Yeah!" We spend all the time up until the concert running around and getting yelled at my security.

"Hey, go to your dad's dressing room. I have to go on stage." I agree and head over there.

Dad shows me a place to watch the concert. It was so good! I jumped around and screamed all the lyrics during it. This was my first concert and it was amazing! All the guys looked like they had so much fun!

After, I met up with Tyler and Josh to walk to Fall Out Boy's dressing room. Then they suddenly grabbed both of my arms and held me in place.

"Now guys!" Josh yelled.

The door burst open and all the guys, dad, Pete, Joe, Andy, Brendon, Dallon, Kenny, and Spencer, all came at me with water guns and pies. They squirted the water and me and drenched me. Then they took the pies and smashed them on my head.

"What was that for?!" I yell. They couldn't even get an answer out because they were laughing so hard. I pretend to cry and be mad and they stop laughing.

"I'm sorry Abby, it was just a joke for soaking me that one time." Dad says.

I sniffle. "It's okay. But ya know what will make me feel better?"

"What?"

"A giant hug!" I run over to dad and give him a big, wet, messy hug, while laughing.

"Hey!" I quiet him by stuffing my hair into his face. When I let go, he was also wet and covered in pie.

"Your plan backfired Trick." Pete says between laughs.

"Whatever." He grumbles.

We go separate ways to clean up. First I take a picture me and or it on Twitter and Instagram saying: Watch your back @falloutboy @panicatthedisco @twentyonepilots

"Abby! What is this, watch your back?" Dallon yells.

"Payback!" I yell back.

"Oh god." I hear him say.

We soon go back to the bus to drive to the next concert.