Chapter 30

*time skip to a few nights later*

I've been laying in bed for awhile now. I just can't go to sleep tonight. I check the time. 2:42. Ugh. Why can't I just be normal? Go to bed when I want to and not have nightmares.

Suddenly I hear shuffling from underneath me. Dad must not be able to sleep either. But then he does something that surprise me. He goes up to Pete's bed. Maybe he had a nightmare and wants to talk to Pete about it. They're using their mouths, just not for talking. Then Pete gets on top of dad. Oh god abort abort abort! Nope! I do not need to see this tonight! I go under the covers and try to go to sleep. But nope! My body decides it needs to listen to them. Oh god! I really want to go to sleep.

I must've fallen asleep at some point because I was shaken awake by Pete.

"Mmm good morning Uncle Pete."

"Morning. Sleep well?"

"Could've been better."

"Oh why's that? Did you have a nightmare?"

"It was just kinda noisy last night." I don't think I've ever seen his face go that red. "What? Do you know something about it?" I say wiggling my eyebrows. Dad decides to join us at that moment.

"Hey Abby you're up!"

"Yeah. How'd you sleep?"

"Oh just great-Peter? Why is your face so red?" I think it got redder, if that was even possible and I burst out laughing.

"Umm..." Then Pete left.

"What was that about?"

"Oh you know, he thinks he did something to make the bus noisy last night." Dad's face turned the same color.

"I can explain-"

"No need for an explanation. Just, wait until we're at a hotel and you have your own room!" I say laughing. Dad's just turned around and left.

"Damnit Trick! I thought she was asleep!" I hear Pete whisper.

"Hey, it's fine. She's cool with it." Dad says.

"Wait, you don't think she, reads...stuff..."

They both burst into the room and ask for my phone.

"Why do you want it?"

"We just want to see something." Dad pleads.

"Do you want to see my tumblr and wattpad?"

"Maybe."

"Ok, but don't say I didn't warn you." They take my phone and start looking. Not even 3 minutes later they hand it back looking traumatized. "Told you."

Pete leaves but dad stays with me. "Why do you read that stuff? You're still so young."

"Because when you have no one to teach you anything and the thing you're most interested in no one talks about, you have to resort to the internet."

"But the Internet isn't always trustworthy."

"Try me!" His face gets red again.

"Umm...yeah...not right now. But, since I feel like I know where this is going, yes me and Pete are a thing."

I let out a squeal of joy. "Ooo! When did you ask him out?!"

"I didn't. He asked me!"

"That's awesome! So, when did you know you were gay?"

"About a year ago while Fall Out Boy was on hiatus and I realized how much I missed Pete and how I didn't find girls attractive. Just so you know, Pete's bisexual, which is why I didn't know if he'd like me the same way or not."

"That's awesome! When are you going to tell the guys?"

"I dunno. The only people who know are you and Brendon. But that's only because he caught us kissing backstage yesterday."

"Dude! That's awesome! You need to tell Joe and Andy!"

"But what if they don't accept us? I don't want the band to be ruined because of us."

"They'll be fine with it. Everyone who has ever seen you 2 in the room together have at least thought about peterick. As I said before, you two aren't slick."

"Thanks sweetie. It's great knowing you're there to back us up. I'm gonna talk to Pete about telling everyone at dinner tonight."

"Of course! I'll always love you dad!"

"Oh! Before I forget, wear your suit tonight! We're having a fancy dinner to celebrate the first week of tour."

"Ok!" Dad leaves to talk to Pete and I get dressed in jeans and a tshirt. I think about the past week. Tour started. There's been a constant prank war going on between me, FOB, P!ATD, and tøp before/after shows. So far they have soaked me in water then smashed pies on my head and shot marshmallows at me after a show. I've put the cups of water in all their rooms, hid dad's fedora, soaked Brendon on stage, dumped a bucket of slime on Tyler at the end of their set, and switched the FOB's and P'ATD's suitcases on the buses with some help from Tyler and Josh. I've only had one nightmare so far and it wasn't even that bad. I've been eating 3 meals a day. And how could I forget today? Peterick is real. Man, it'd be so cool if they got married. Then Patrick Stump AND Pete Wentz would be my dads.

My thoughts are interrupted by Pete running into me.

"Oh sorry Abby!" He says and rushes into the bathroom. Honestly, he is a two year old. Somehow, he'll just be taking away then suddenly he'll realize he needs to pee and run off to the bathroom.

Later today, dad tells me to go change because we're almost to the restaurant. Now most girls would've needed a whole hour to get ready. Picking out their dress and shoes and makeup and accessories. Then actually putting the makeup on. I need 10 minutes to change into my suit and make my hair look decent. (I don't think I've mentioned this, but Abby has jet black hair)

We all take turns getting ready then meet Brendon, Dallon, Kenny, Spencer, Tyler, and Josh outside the buses. They were all a bit surprised I was wearing a suit, but that's what I feel comfortable in.

We all go inside together and get a table for 11. I sit down and look at the menu, not wanting to get anything expensive. I know my dad's in a famous band and money really isn't a problem, but it's just in my personality to be cheap.

Dad notices and tells me to not look at the price and get whatever I want. I finally settle on the steak. The waitress takes our orders and brings out drinks.

"Ok, I have two announcements to make. First of all, Abby, do you want to sing with us onstage? You'd do Foxes part on Just One Yesterday." Dad asks nervously.

"Oh my gosh, are you serious?!"

"Yes. So do you want to?"

"Oh my god of course!" I nearly scream out of excitement and get looks from people around us. I forgot we're at a fancy restaurant.

"Great! Now that that's out of the way, now the other announcement is..." He looks at me and Pete for reassurance. I give him a little nod to encourage him to go on. "Well, me and Pete are together."

Lots of peterick in this chapter lol. Sorry if you don't ship it but they are my otp and I will have more of it in the future. But I promise this won't be a peterick fic, the story will still revolve around Abby's life