Chapter 35

"Oof!" I wake up by falling off the bed. I reach for my phone and realize I left it on the other bus. I sigh and pick up dad's phone. 8:31. I decide to try and make breakfast for everyone. There's no cereal, milk, or bread. We need to stop at the store. Microwave pancakes it is. I don't think I can mess those up.

The pancakes actually turn out edible. The smell must've woke the guys up.

"Andy, did you get up early to make breakfast?" Pete asks.

"No! I just got up."

"But someone had to make food!"

"It was me!" I jump out and scare them.

"What the hell Abby! I thought you were on Tyler and Josh's bus!"

"I-uh-had a nightmare last night and came back here."

They don't press the matter and we all ate. It was till early when we were done and no where near the venue. I suggest we do something, so we watch Supernatural. I guess we all are gonna eat lunch together because the bus pulls in at a Dairy Queen with the other buses.

"Ugh I'm starving." Brendon complains.

"Why?" I ask, "didn't you have breakfast?"

"No, I just woke up and someone ate all the food in the bus!" He says glaring at Dallon.

We all have a quick lunch, I get my stuff from tøp's bus, and we drive to the venue. When we get there, everyone was rushing around because we were late for soundcheck.

While everyone was running around, I went off the set up my next prank. I got the empty toilet paper rolls that I had been collecting and soaked them in water. I was then able to mold them into a shape that looked like poop. I placed them in the buses bathroom. I then raced back inside before anyone knew I was gone.

I watch everyone's sets. Afterwards, we all went to the buses. We were in a hurry to get out of the venue, we'd have to shower on the bus. All the guys fought to get in the shower first, in the end, Pete got there first.

"What the fuck?!" Pete yells. "Who got shit everywhere?!" I refrain from laughing and go with everyone in to see.

"What the hell?" Dad says.

"Abby did you do this?" Joe asks.

"NO! Why would you even think that?!" I answer faking hurt.

Dad runs his fingers through his hair. "Someone or something must've got in the bus. We must've left the door unlocked in our hurry earlier." We all agree.

"Well someone has to clean this up." Joe says, "and it sure as hell ain't gonna be me.l

The guys all argue about who will clean it when my phone rings.

"ABIGAIL STUMP! I KNOW YOU DID THIS! WHAT IS THIS!?" An angry Brendon yells in my ear and I start laughing. "STOP LAUGHING! WHAT IS THIS!?" I laugh even harder and dad takes my phone.

"Why are you yelling at my daughter?" He says in an overprotective dad voice.

"SHE GOT SHIT ALL OVER OUR BATHROOM!" I start laughing again and everyone looks at me. Then Andy's phone starts ringing-it was Tyler. He was also calling about the bathroom, but they didn't know I did it.

I was basically rolling on the floor laughing while everyone was mad because they though it was real poop.

"Abigail! These pranks have gone too far! You're grounded!" Dad yells.

"Hey hey hey-wait! Lemme ex-"

"NO! There's nothing to explain! Go to your bunk while we clean up YOUR mess!"

"Just wa-"

"Shut up! Go to bed!"

I walk away with my head down. Why won't he let me explain? They all hate me now. When they finish cleaning and showering, they go to bed. I pretend to be sleeping and wait until the bus stops. I sneak off and run away. It was just a prank! It wasn't even real! Now everyone hates me!

"Ugh! Why am I so stupid!?" I yell. I find a park and fall asleep there.

*the next morning*

Patrick's POV

I don't understand why Abby would do something like that? I do think I did overreact. I get out of bed to apologize. She wasn't in her bunk. I look in the kitchen-nope. Bathroom? Nope. I start to worry as I frantically search the bus.

"Morning Trick." A half asleep Pete says.

"Pete, Abby's missing!" He immediately becomes more awake and we go to the bus driver.

"Where's the last place we stopped?"

"Oh somewhere about 6 or 7 hours back."

"Shit!" I curse, "did Abby get off there?"

"I didn't see anyone, but it's possible she snuck past me." He says now worried.

"Trick, before you worry, try calling her. She could be close and we can turn around and get her."

I pick up my phone and call her. After a few rings, she picks up.

"What?" She says.

"Sweetie, why did you get off the bus?"

"Because you all hate me. We're all better off if I'm not with you."

"What! Why would you think that?"

"Because it's true. You all hate me after that stupid prank. It wasn't even real! You were all mad and wouldn't let me talk! So I left."

"We don't hate you! We all love you! Where are you?"

"I don't know. I got off when the bus was getting gas."

"Shit. That was several hours back."

"Well you don't need to come get me anyway."

"Yes we are. Ok, tomorrow we have the day off, I'll fly out there to get you. I'll book you a hotel to stay in until then ok?"

"Ok."

"I'll call you back when it's booked."

"Bye."

"Bye sweetie" I press end and hang up.

"What are you gonna do Trick?" Pete asks.

"I'm booking her a hotel until tomorrow, then I'm gonna fly out there and pick her and bring her back."

"Ok."

I trace her phone to the park she's in and pick the nicest, closest hotel to her. After it's booked, I call her back and stay on the phone with her until she's in her room.

I can't until tomorrow when I can go get her. It worries me, her being alone 2 nights in a row.

Hey I just wanted to thank everyone for over 2.5k reads!