Chapter 34

"Ok, today this bus is going to be cleaned."

"What?"

"We're like halfway through tour and the bus has got so messy! You guys just throw your stuff wherever you want and it needs to be cleaned!"

"But I don't want tooooo!" Pete whines.

"Then don't! You and dad go on a date or something. Me, Uncle Joe and Uncle Andy will clean."

"As much as I'd love to help, I've actually said I'm gonna go see an old friend." Joe says.

"Uncle Andy?" I ask desperately.

"Sure!"

Dad, Pete, and Joe all leave, leaving me and Andy to clean. I have him clean up the clothes while I get started on the kitchen. We got the entire bus cleaned by 1 and I went to the other buses and cleaned them too.

*a few days later*

There's a little over a week left of tour and I'm switching which bus I'm staying in. Tonight I'm staying in P!atd's bus. I've been warned that Brendon is insane in the bus and I believe it.

"Let's watch a movie!" Brendon yells.

"It's like 2am and you have a show tomorrow." I say.

"Who cares! Let's see what's on Netflix!" Instead of a movie, we find some scary series that we're all gonna watch.

Dallon makes himself popcorn and plops himself down between me and Brendon. I steal a piece and eat it.

"Hey! That's not yours!" Dallon says pulling it away from me.

"He's right, it's ours!" Brendon says taking a handful.

"Hey!" He stands up and holds the popcorn above his head.

"That's not fair! You're a giraffe Weekes!" I yell. I lean over to Kenny and whisper, "I have a plan, put me on your shoulders."

"We both know that you on top of me won't get you to the popcorn." He whispers back.

"Spence! Put me on your shoulders!" He doesn't even question me and lifts me up. I reach the bowl and tip it upside down so it all falls on his head.

"Abby!" Dallon yells and picks me up then hangs me upside down.

"Ahhhh! Uncle Brendon help me!"

"Nope. You dumped all the popcorn on the floor so I can't eat it."

When he finally puts me down, he starts picking the popcorn up and throwing it at me. The nice night watching a movie has turned into a full on popcorn fight. I should've known we couldn't just watch something and not get into an argument.

After it settles down Kenny makes more popcorn for all of us and we watch the show.

Soon, the sun is coming up and the guys all fell alseep, but I'm on the last episode. My eyelids start to get heavy and I eventually fall asleep, only to be awaken by Brendon burning himself on the stove.

"I was sleeping!"

"Yeah and I was trying to make lunch!"

*time skip to that night*

I'm on Tyler and Josh's bus tonight. I'm hoping we actually sleep tonight, seeing that I got 3 hours on Panic!'s bus.

"Josh! I challenge you to a race in Mario Kart!" Tyler exclaims.

"You're on!"

"Abby! Come on!"

We all gather around the tv and put the game in. After several rounds, and totally not breaking a lamp, I'm the final winner.

"That's not fair! You cheated!" Tyler yells.

"Na-uh!"

"Well at least I didn't break a lamp!" Josh says looking at Tyler.

"Who cares! I'm like literally dying from lack of sleep and it's 3:30! Can we please go to bed?"

They agree we should get to sleep and they tell me which bunk is mine. I change clothes and immediately fall asleep.

•••••

"Abby! Wake up!"

I wake in a cold sweat from a nightmare. I haven't had one in almost 2 weeks. Tyler goes in for a hug, which I accept graciously.

"Hey, it's ok. The dream is over." I know the dream is over, but I'll always have the memories.

Tyler asks if I want to go back to dad's bus and I say yes. He tells the bus drivers to pull over so I can switch buses, even though it's 5am.

I get on the bus and wake dad up.

"Abby? Aren't you supposed to be on tøp's bus?"

"I had a nightmare." He doesn't question, at least for now, and pulls me into bed. When I have a bad one that makes me wake up screaming, sleeping with dad helps me sleep afterwards.

Dad sings softly  to me until we both fall alseep again.

Sorry this chapter had like zero plot, it's just a filler