Chapter 20

*time skip to May 31*

I set my alarm for 5:00 like I did on dad's birthday for Andy's. Pete and Andy were up at the same time, but dad kept snoozing until 6:00.

The recipe I was using was a vegan recipe for the cake. I've never made a cake like this so I hope it turns out ok. I made a double layer cake with black frosting. I wrote Happy Birthday Andy on the side. Then made a fondant drum set, that took forever.

Pete was putting streamers around the house and also helped me put the cakes in the oven. Joe was filling up balloons again. Pete saw that and ran over to play with the helium by inhaling it. He was laughing so hard that I don't even know what he was trying to say. Dad hushed us and continued "cleaning" the house. He was really just shoving things into the empty room.

The Panic! guys came over about noon and made lunch. I thought Brendon was going to mess everything up with his hyperactive 5 year mind trapped inside an adult body. Dear god why did I think it would be a good idea for him to cook? At least Spencer helped him.

"Quick hide!" I whisper shouted when I saw Andy's bedroom door open. We all hid and when he came out, we all shouted:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!"

Since he was still kinda asleep, he was very surprised and nearly fell down the stairs. Oops.

"Wha-uh-yeah-thanks guys." He finally managed to say.

"Don't thank us, thank Abby, she's the one who planned it all again." Dad said.

"Thanks Abby." I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"You're welcome Uncle Andy! Happy birthday!" I pulled away and went and got the food. While I was setting the table up, Andy went and got dressed.

We all sat down together and had lunch. It was surprisingly good, considering it was vegan and Brendon made it. I was sure that boy was going to screw it up. Now I new faith in him. After lunch I got the cake.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy dear Andy! Happy birthday to you!" We sang, quite a bit better than last time with dad directing us. Andy blew out the candles and congratulated me on the wonderful cake.

After that he opened presents. Panic! gave him one gift from all of them, a new drumset. Dad gave him vinyls. Pete gave him a vegan recipe book. Joe gave him a giftcard to his favorite music store. I gave him a long thin box in black and white wrapping paper. Inside I put new drumsticks that said: Love ya Uncle Andy -Abby.

"Thanks sweetie."

"You're welcome babe!" Brendon said laughing. Andy laughed too then gave me a hug.

We all hung out for awhile and played music until Panic! left. Pete ordered, you guessed it, pizza, for dinner. After dinner, Andy picked a movie for us to watch. I made popcorn and snuggled with him during the movie.

"Time for you to go to bed Abs." Andy said shaking me awake after I fell asleep. When I didn't wake up, I guess he carried me up to bed and tucked me in.

Sorry for such a short chapter, I've been trying to write this chapter for a week and I just needed to advance the story