Chapter 9

I wake up and find that everyone else is already awake. Patrick, Pete, and Joe are on the couch with hangovers and Andy is in the kitchen.

"Good afternoon Abby." Afternoon? I look at the clock and it says 3:00pm.

"Yeah, I guess I was tired."

"Here, I made you a sandwich. I was about to wake you up." Andy slides me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

When I finish I walk in the living room with the boys. "Hey Patrick, I have your last name, right?"

"Yeah. If that's ok?"

"It's fine. I love it." I go over and give him a hug. "Are all of you my dads or is it just Patrick and you're all uncles or?" I ask. "Andy said you could all be my dads but that's up to you."

"Well I'm fine with that, but wouldn't it get confusing if whenever you said, dad, 4 people answered?" Pete said.

"Yeah, even though we'd all love to be your dads, maybe we should just be uncles, and Patrick is your dad." Joe said.

"Ok. Well I love all of you equally. I love you dad." I gave Patrick a hug. "I love you Uncle Pete." I gave Pete a hug. "I love you Uncle Joe." I gave Joe a hug. "And I love you, Uncle Andy." I gave Andy a hug and whispered in his ear, "sorry you all aren't my dads, but you'll be a cool uncle." I know how much Andy wanted to be a dad. You could see the disappointment in his eyes when Joe said that Patrick would be my only dad.

"It's ok Abby." Andy whispered back.

"Hey Abby! Tonight we're going to have a fancy dinner so I was thinking you and Andy could go shopping while we get over our hangovers." Dad said from the couch.

"Ok dad!" I went back upstairs and got dressed in a twenty one pilots shirt and black skinny jeans. I got a jacket and grabbed the fedora dad gave to me yesterday. This is a lot better than that old beanie I had been using to cover my head while my hair grew back. I put the fedora on and joined Andy downstairs.

"You ready to go?"

"Yup."

We drove to mall and listened to music on the way. Oh god. What if he makes me get a dress? Not only do I hate dresses and heels, that would also expose my arms and you could see the scars.

"So Abby, I remember you saying you don't like dresses, so what would you rather wear?"

"Umm. If it's ok with you, I've always wanted a suit."

"Great! Then a suit it is!" He led me to a store where they sold suits and we picked one out. It was kinda expensive but Andy wouldn't let me pick a different one since he knew I liked it.

We went home and showed the guys my suit. They were a little surprised at first, but then they realized how good I looked in it. We all got ready and left at 7:00.

In the middle of dinner, Patrick made an announcement.

"Ok, so we're not the type to go out with suits on and have fancy dinners." Dad looked at me then at the guys. "But we're telling you that we're gonna make music videos for all of the songs on Save Rock and Roll."

"Oh my god! That sounds great!"

"Yeah, but it'll take a bit to film, since it's going to be like a movie. All the videos will go together." Pete said.

"That's ok. Is it going to have a title or will it just be called Save Rock and Roll?"

"It'll be called The Youngblood Chronicles." Dad said.

"Cool! When do you start filming?"

"A week from now. So starting tomorrow, you'll have a day with each of us, and I think Brendon wants a day too."

"Yeah! That will so much fun!" I said then mumbled under my breath, "as long as Brendon doesn't kiss me again."

"What!" Dad and Pete exclaimed while Andy laughed remembering that.

"Nothing!" We both said

"Ok." Dad said a little unsure, "then tomorrow you'll be with Andy, then Pete, then Joe, then me, then Brendon."

We finished dinner then went back home and went to bed. This week is gonna be so much fun.