Chapter 42

Abby's POV

I wake up in a hospital bed and sigh in relief, knowing the nightmare is finally over. I see dad and Pete passed out on top of each other on the mini sofa. I giggle at them because they've always been my otp and now I get to see the weird couple things they do all the time. My giggle must've woke dad up because dad opens his eyes.

"Hey sweetie. How are you doing?"

"Good."

He mumbles something I can't understand and rolls back into Pete's chest. The door open and a nurse walks in.

"How are you Abby?"

"Good."

"Any pain?"

"No more than last night."

"Hungry?"

"Yes."

"I'll go get you some breakfast."

"Ok."

I lay back down and look at the clock. 9:07am. Suddenly the door opens and Gerard and Miley walk in.

"Abby! We came as soon as we heard you were here! Frank and Ray are on their way." Gerard says. "How are you doing?"

"Great." I say grimly. I'm getting sick of hearing that question.

"Good."

They both give me a hug. Dad and Pete both wake up soon after.

"About time you lovebirds woke up." Gerard laughs.

"Wha-oh hey guys." Pete says.

A nurse walks in and hands me my food then leaves again. I eat while everyone talks and a doctor comes in.

"You're free to leave as soon as your father signs some papers." The doctor says and dad gets up. "While he does that, I'll teach you to use crutches."

I groan and dad leaves while I fail-I mean learn, to walk with crutches. After awhile I kinda get the hang of it and we go home. Frank and Ray never showed up, but Mikey said they'd meet us at the house.

When we get home, there are cars parked in our driveway.

"Who's here?" I ask.

"Just some friends." Dad replies.

I go inside, slowly might I add, and see Joe, Andy, Dallon, Kenny, Spencer, Tyler, Josh, Frank, and Ray.

"Abby!" They all yell.

Dallon scoops me up and puts me on his shoulders.

"Careful! Careful! She's got a broken ankle!" Dad yells.

Dallon keeps me on his shoulders but is more careful. I must admit, it does hurt a bit, but it's still fun.  Eventually he puts me down and I sit on the couch. We spend time talking then Pete (of course) orders a ton of pizza. Suddenly I realize Brendon is missing.

"Where's Brendon?" I ask.

"He said he needed to pick something up on his way here. He should be here anytime now." Joe says.

As if on cue, the doorbell rings and Spencer opens it to Brendon.

"What did you stop to get?" He asks.

"This." He steps aside to a smiling Ryan Fucking Ross.

"Is that...?" I say quietly.

"Yup! And the best part is, he's my boyfriend!" Brendon says pulling Ryan closer to him.

We look at them in surprise for a minute until Pete breaks the silence.

"Well I'll get the milk."

We all laugh and Brendon and Ryan's faces go red.

"Wait, why are you laughing Abby? Oh my god have you read that?" Dad gasps.

"Dad, everyone had read the milk fic! Didn't you go through my phone during the summer?"

"Yeah but I didn't see that."

"Oh relax, I've read worse."

"What!?"

"Hey Brendon, how long have you and Ryan been dating?" I ask changing the subject.

"About a month. We got together right before tour ended!" He says proudly. "Oh you two haven't properly met. Ryan, this is Abby."

"Hi Abby, I'm Ry-"

"George Ryan Ross III." I say. "Sorry, I'm kinda a fangirl."

"Alright fangirl, what are their full names?" He says motioning to everyone else in the room, smirking, thinking I can't do that.

"Patrick Martin Stumph, or Patrick Vaughn Stump professionally, Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III, Joseph Mark Trohman, Andrew John Hurley, Brendon Boyd Urie, Dallon James Weekes, Kenneth Aaron Harris, Spencer James Smith, Tyler Robert Joseph, Joshua William Dun, Gerard Arthur Way, Michael James Way, Frank Anthony Iero Jr, and Raymond Manuel Toro Ortiz." I did that with out looking up any of them oops

Their mouths drop in astonishment...or maybe fear. Probably both.

"I told you, fangirl." I say with a nervous laugh. They soon join me laughing.

"Well it's official: your new name is fangirl." Frank says.

We joke around for a bit more then the pizza arrives. We eat and mess around. Eventually, they all become a drunken mess because someone, and by someone I mean Brendon, brought alcohol. I never notices this before, but when they're drunk, they're all really gay. I laugh at the kisses that are exchanged between all of them-and as far as I know, most of them aren't gay. Oh well, just another funny thing for them to regret in the morning.