Chapter 3

*Patrick's POV*

Wow I really love that kid. I'd love to adopt her. But  right now me and the guys are workings on new music. Not to mention we all share a house, so it would awkward for me just to bring a child into the house and say "guess what! I adopted a child!"

"Hey Pat, I really like that kid. From what the little they told us about the past, I really wish we could do something to help her." Pete said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah me too. But I don't think you all would appreciate me just adopting a child."

"I don't know. I'd love to adopt her but like you said, I don't know if Joe and Andy would be on board with it."

"Let's go ask them." We find Joe and Andy in the kitchen. "Hey guys, what did you think of Abby?" I ask nervously.

"I think she's a great kid and doesn't deserve to live in the orphanage. I wish I could adopt her." Andy said.

"Same. I love her. Wait. What if we actually adopted her?" Joe said.

"Let's take a vote, all those who want to adopt Abby, raise your hand." I raised my hand as well as the guys.

"Well that settles it. We're adopting a child!" Pete exclaimed. I don't think I've seen him this excited in a while.

"Ok let's go back tomorrow and adopt her." Joe said.

We all agreed and finished the day and went to bed.