COMMERCIAL

THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE.

I just wanted to take this chance again to thank all of you who read, vote and comment every chapter of this second book of Euclid Shellingford. You see, everyday before starting my work, every breaktime, lunch break, and before going home, I always check my wattpad notifications to check if there's a new reader who add this story in their reading list, if there are new votes and comments and if there is someone who messaged me. Those things really motivate me to keep on writing! Whenever I thought of a certain plot, I always immediately get my notebook to write it right away!

I really really love writing mystery!

And I really really love mystery-lovers like me! *^_^*

Did you know that only few knows my real identity?

My friends didn't have that particular interest in mystery so only few of them knows what I'm writing. And even if I told them so, they seem like they don't care at all. But it's okay since I have all of you, my readers. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much!

(。>﹏<。)

Oh right, I have a riddle for you!

(≧∀≦)

Did you still remember how I made you guest my name before in Book 1?

The title for this time's riddle is What's the author's last name?

( ^^)/▽▽\(^^ )

Here it goes:

In T it has 3, in E it has 2.

Starts with half of a lodestone

By which Fe has been summoned.

I like half of the salt

But not its common name

I know it's not your fault

But I love tricky game.

Now you have two, you have only one left

If you read and doesn't get it

Then I suggest you reset.

It ends with a late

Just omit the 6th note

I believed in destiny and fate

So comment my last name and don't hesitate to vote!

PS: To check if you got my last name right, kindly search it in a dictionary. The meaning should be: 1) A person who has great wealth and power in a particular business or industry. 2) A person of rank, power, influence, or distinction often in a specified area.

Now you know my full name so for those who want to add me in my real account, just message me: 'Hi EuclidAngel' so I can accept your friend request.

Thank you!

Expect more thrilling cases to come!

~EuclidAngel