Chapter 5: Whinning a little too much

Inside the room 308

-I'm booored, I whined while crossing my arms over my stuff on the desk.

Paul dedicated me a mildly displeased look before going back to his own work across the room.

-Get back to work Jessica. You have a lot of homework, he said without lifting his eyes from his papers. I huffed in annoyance while leaning backwards on my chair.

-I already did half of it. Can't I have a break?, I pouted but he was still not looking at me, thing that only pissed me off more.

-Just do your homework Jess.

-Ughh but I'm so tired, I whined again as I stomped my foot on the floor in pure frustration.

It had been days since Paul and I had a day off homework and paperwork. We'd spend the entire afternoon working without saying a peep and then we wouldn't talk until the day after. I knew he was overloaded with work but this situation was getting to my last nerve.

-Can I go to the bathroom please?, suddenly the idea hit my mind and I thought it was brilliant. I needed to get out of there somehow.

-No Jess, he said while searching for something in his bag.

-Whyyy? I really want to go, I pouted as Paul showed himself unaffected by my tricks.

-Seriously Jess I have a lot of work to do as well. If you want to leave anytime soon, you better finish your work, he spat with annoyance towards his own pile of work.

I huffed again and sat there with my arms crossed on my chest. I didn't want to do my stupid homework and he couldn't make me! As a few minutes passed by and I didn't move Paul noticed.

-Jessica stop fooling around and get to your homework, he barked at me and I rolled my eyes.

-I'm tired and hungry and bored!, I shouted as if he could solve any of those problems.

-Stop acting like a child, he demanded losing his patience with me but I had long lost my own.

-I'm not, I pouted and frowned looking away.

-Jessica...

-What?

-Don't start something I'll have to put an end to, he threatened me with his cold tone of voice in place.

I didn't care though, all I cared was that I was not in the mood to be bossed around. Quickly he went back to his work and I did my best to go back to my own homework but got completely frustrated with the first question.

-Ughhh I hate this! It's so stupid, I growled while shutting my book loudly.

-You're getting to my very last nerve Jessica Marie. It's the last time I'm gonna tell you to grab your book and finish your homework, he frowned at me while leaning over his desk.

-But I don't want to!, I whined again and that just did it for Paul.

He strode towards me with a thunderous expression and before I knew it he was dragging me like a doll towards the desk and draped me over his lap as he leaned back on the wooden surface. He peppered my entire butt with harsh smacks that let me know just in how deep shit I was with him. It was truly the last straw.

-Owww it hurts, I whined even more while trying to block him but it was useless. He was way too fast.

-I'm glad it does SMACK SMACK I warned you Jess SMACK SMACK I warned you multiple times SMACK SMACK SMACK

-It's not my fault homework is boring, I growled while kicking my legs for him to let me go.

-Do you even listen to yourself? SMACK SMACK I don't know what happened today SMACK SMACK to put you in such a sour mood SMACK SMACK You've been whining all day SMACK Well I'll give you something to whine about SMACK SMACK SMACK