Chapter 12: Charlie's Angels 2017

It hadn't gone unnoticed by me that, since rumors spread that I was behind leaking the drunk off her ass Spanish teacher's video in the teacher parents conference, my two usually smiling and cheering sidekicks had been rather distant from me. I knew they were mad at me for not including them in my plan, but did they really need to give me the ice treatment? Honestly, what did they want me to do?

"You could have said something at least" Valerie huffed in annoyance as I rolled my eyes in response to her usual childish manners.

"Finee. Would it help if I say I'm sorry?" I said pulling off the infamous puppy dog look that made my friends heart melt. "I got a little carried away with the whole situation".

"Well I suppose we can forgive you..." Jazz was quick to reply leaving the end of that sentence hanging in the middle of my bedroom where we were having this meeting.

"I'm sensing an 'if' in that sentence" I said looking at my friend stating the obvious.

"If you help us get back at Cassie Millers once and for all" Jazz filled the blanks with an anger I had rarely ever seen from her. She was usually a very calmed and centered girl. More than likely the rat Millers had touched a nerve or two of my friend.

"Why? What happened?" I inquired not understanding from where all this resentment was coming from.

"Ugh Jessie where have you been these days?" Valerie reprimanded me but knew it had no case to go on with it. "Jazz is skating on thin ice because Cassie rat her out yesterday".

"That kind of happens when you make out with a senior in the third floor rooms every day" I rolled my eyes at my friend's choice of boyfriend and she countered with the same attitude. None of us liked to be reprimanded.

"I can't help it. The guy is goddamn cute" she said before frowning at me. "Jess this is serious. If I get a single call of attention these days I'm gonna get it bad" she said as a shiver went down her spine to the thought of a spanking. Jazz had always been the most sensitive of all three, and I wouldn't have one of my best friends looking over her shoulder because Cassie couldn't leave the world alone.

That bitch had messed with the wrong girls.

"We'll take care of it" I said opening my laptop and going on her social media accounts like Jamie had taught me. "There has to be something here we can use against her. And when I find out what..." I said not stopping my typing not even a second.

"Jess?" Jazz said with her eyes glittering with joy knowing I had something big in my hands.

"It will be ultimate revenge for her as well" I smirked evilly as the screen flashed with what I was looking for. We had her where we wanted her.

As it turns out, Cassie Millers had been stalking a guy of our school. He was a little older than us, blond, tanned, works out... likely not to be interested in her. However that didn't mean we couldn't make it look like he was interested in her and have a little fun of our own.

"Seriously, how did you get so good at this?" Valerie asked over my shoulder as she watched me open and close tabs and type unstoppably.

"I've been hanging out with Jamie way too much" I said not taking my eyes off the screen. "Okay, we're in".

"So what do we say to her?" Jazz asked taking a seat by my side, staring at the empty conversation. Obviously Cassie and this guy had never shared a word with each other, but that'd change today.

"Oh I've got it!" Valerie suddenly shout making me almost spill my Macchiato all over my laptop. "She borrowed him an advanced sciences book the other day. You should have seen her face" she said while imitating Cassie's totally in love face. It looked more like a crow slammed against a car window.