First sight

Finns POV

I was walking down the hallway with my best friend Puck, when I saw my girlfriend Quinn Fabray walk up to me. She was wearing her cheerleading uniform, I saw most boys look at her ass. I got red but not of embarrassment but out of anger. Doesn't nobody know how to respect a girl. My thoughts were interrupted by Quinn's voice yelling at me, seriously I love her but she can get so annoying sometimes.

“Finn!!!! Are u ignoring me!!!!!" Quinn yelled at me.
“No babe I wasn't ignoring you. I was just thinking." I replied a little bit annoyed
"Okay anyway, can you buy me the newest Kim Kardashian necklace." She practically squealed at me.
"Sure. How much does it cost?," I asked her
"9,999 dollars," she said simply
"W-wait what I can't buy you that do you want to leave me broke I mean I don't even have a bank account and it would take me 5 years to save up that much." I said shocked
"Ohh well can't you get a job?!?!" She yelled again and with that she stormed of leaving me there with Puck laughing.
"What!!!" I yelled at Puck giving him a death glare.
"Ohhh nothing"
Then I made my way over to Spanish class.

Rachel's POV

I ran as fast as I could to Spanish class I was already late and I hate being late because my grades are the only thing that are going to get me out of here.
When I got there I saw Mr. Shue writting in the board I tied to sneek in and go to the back of the classroom but failed worribly.

"Nice of u to join us" said Mr.Shue
" I am so sorry Mr. Shue I promise it won't happen again." I said truthfully and out of breath.
"Okay take a seat next to Mr. Hudson." He said
I sighed and walked over to my asingned seat.

Finns POV

I saw a beautiful brunette haired girl walk over to me. She had long hair, melting chocolaty brown eyes, she was weirdly short but hey I can't say anything I am weirdly tall. She sat next to me and I decided to start conversation by saying.
"Hey I am Finn Hudson" I said. I saw her turn her head to look at me
"I am Rachel Berry" she said with the most beautiful voice I have ever heard.

Hope u guys liked it
Valery