Appreciation and Presents

Finn's Pov

I'm left there dumbfounded...what was that all about?

I sigh and walk up to my closet, I decide to wear my blue Radiohead shirt and some washed out jeans, I also pair my outfit with some black Vans that Kurt bought me last week when we went shopping....yes I know you might be thinking shopping??
Yes, I went to a jewellery strore and bought Rach a necklace with both of our names on it aswell as our birthstones so, half of her birthstone take up the heart while the other half is taken up by mine.

I love her so much that Iw ant to give it to her soon...maybe on our next date.

I open my bedroom door and walk downstairs while I walk past Rach she smiles unknowingly like she's gappy she did something...oh well, I'll find out sooner or later.

I walk into the living room while Rach and I's hand are entwined together and see my parents snuggling up close while watching a movie.

"Hi mum, dad" I say happily while going over to them to hug them.

"Oh honey, hi, oh my baby is grown up...happy birthday baby." Mum says while sheding a tear or two.

"Mum..." I say embarrased while I feel my cheeks heating up.

"Son, happy birthday...I know I'm not your biological dad but I'm glad I helped your mum raise you into the wonderful man you have become." Burt says with a smile on his face.

"Thank you Burt, it mean a lot. I may not have had my biological father but, in a way I'm glad because if he hadn't of died,you would have never made my mum happy and I don't know where I would have ended up...so thank you for raising me and making mum happy. It means alot to me." I say, thanking him for everything he has done for us and specially me.

"Okay present time!!"Kurt says.

When did he appear?? Huh...mustn't have noticed...

"So this is from your mum and I,"Burt says while handing me an envelope.

I carefully open the envelope and take out what inside...it takes me a while before noticing that it's two tickets for a football game between the New York Giants and the Carolina Panthers!!

"YES!! Thank you, thank you,thank you!!!" I say while jumping around...I live the New York Giants...and I know who to take with me.

They laugh at my excitement and Kurts gives me a suspicious looking box while giving me a cheeky grin.

I rip off the wrapping of the box and notice that I have to to open it...and when I do I find loke 100 condoms inside.

"Kurt!! What the hell man!!" I say embarrased.

"Oh come on...if you two haven't done the dirty yet, tou soon will." He says shrugging while Rachel bows her head down teying to make a curtain with her hair clearly embarrassed.

"Kurt, Rach is not ready and I don't want to preassure her." I say whil giving a look.

"Fine...if u say so, but I known it will come in handy because you'll thank me when you're not a parent." He says giving me a playful look while leaving the room.

"My turn...." Rach says shyly while I go and give her a hug and a kiss.

"Babe, you didn't have to get me anything...I'm happy being with you, and my family...heck scratch that...you are my family."

Smiles and shows me this chocolate eyes that mesmerize me everytime I look at them.

"I've never had a family before..but if this is what it means to have one...I love it."

I smile and hug her.

"You deserve one, you are such an amazibg person that you deserve all the goodbin the world." I say while hugging her.

She pulls away and hands me another envelope ✉.

I take it out and read the note first:

Dear Finn (a.k.a my teddy bear)

If someone told me 6 months ago that I would be here with you and your family, I would have laughed and said I didn't deserve it.

I've been through so much that I had finally gave up...you unknowingly saved me from myself...not just from Hiram and Leroy.

Ever since I met you , my life has been easier in a way...I guess it's been happy...you were the light I was waiting for.  You and your family have helped me so much, you could have chosen a girl who's not broken, a girl who doesn't have scars on her wrists and thighs, a girl who hasn't been raped, a normal gir...but you chose me and I'm forever grateful.

I know that what I'm giving you is not much....but, I hope you enjoy it.

Happy Birthday Baby!

From your love,
Rachel 🌟

I look up at Rachel and smile.

"Baby, you did nothing wrong, your scars show how much of a fighter you are, they shouldn't be there in the first place but, they are and they show that you don't take the easy way out. You could have slit your writs...but you didn't and I'm glad...as for the rape...I'm still mad about it and when I see that dick I will personallybreak his skull but, other than that I love you and no matter what you got me I will love it beacause it comes from you."
I say to her and pull her close.

I then take a look at the tickets I'm holding.

It says:

Radiohead Live Concert
11/05/2025.   Clss: VIP BACKSTAGE.
FINN CHRISTOPHER HUDSON.

Radiohead Live Concert
11/05/2025. Clss:VIP BACKSTAGE.
RACHEL REALE BERRY.

"Babe thank you!!" I say while spinning her around.

She laughs and throwsher head back and when I pit her down I shower her with kisses and think....I really am lucky to have her..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Ok so....I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while...my mum died and I started grade 8...also....I've been having trouble with Maths...so. yeah....

Hope u like it and if you did vote and comment.

ALSO CHECK OUT MY STORY THE BAD BOY SAVED ME!! I'M REALLY PROUD OF IT...IT'S NOT FINCHEL THOUGH....BUT, GIVE IT A SHOT...I'M STILL IN THE EARLY CHAPTERS BUT I LIVE THE DIRECTION IT'S GOING IN.

LOVE YOU ALL,

VALERY