Preparations!💘

Finn's Pov
I was getting ready for the dance that the school organised for the football team as a show of 'thank you.'
I was wearing a grey tux with a white shirt underneath and a black tie. I polished my black leather shoes and put them on.

 I was excited to see Rachel since the girls wouldn't let me see her until we were ready to go

I was going to surprise her and instead of going on my truck...we were going in a limo. I had being working with Burt and had started earning money so I could afford it.
I started doing my hair when the door bell rang....

Rachel's POV
I cant believe I am going to a dance with Finn!!! I am so happy! Im seriously in cloud nine!😇 The girls were doing my hair and make up. Kurt had bought my dress and had not let me see it yet.
"Rach we are going to turn you around towards the mirror for you to approve." Said Mercedes.
When I turned around I could bearly recognise me.
My hair had loose curls with a diamond type crown/hairband on the side. 

My make up was amazing! 

"Dress time!!" yelled Kurt 

He opened a bag that protected the dress from anything. When he opened the bag I was amazed it was my first time seeing it. It was amazing. I knew tonight was a special night. I wish one thing though....going to the dance as a couple... at least I go with him. he could have asked someone else. 

Finn's Pov We were waiting for Rachel at the bottom of the stairs

Finn's Pov
We were waiting for Rachel at the bottom of the stairs.
My parents were there,the girls were there already to go to the dance aswell because they had dates. Santana and Sam, Mike and Tina, Artie and Brittany, Mercedes and Puck were going as friends, Blaine and Kurt. I was just waiting for Rachel...we all were.
Just as was going back to the day Rachel and I kissed Kurt appeared at the top of the stairs..which could only mean one thing....I would see Rachel soon....suddenly my palms started sweating.
"Ladies and gentleman....it would be my great honor to present Miss Rachel...Reale...Berry!"
When he finished talking I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. My jaw detached from my mouth.
She looked like an angel. How did I get so lucky? Now I definetly want my plan to start.
"That wasnt necessary Kurt..."she said while blushing.
"Close your mouth Finn...WAIT! IS THAT DROOL?!?!" said Kurt laughing.
"Tubbers is actually drooling!! I should've brought my camera! Where's a camera when you need one?!"said Santana
My hand flew to my mouth and I was in fact drooling...this is sooo embarrassing!
"Wow..." I finally managed
I heard her giggle.
"Ready 2 go?" I asked her.
"Yep"she said cutely
When we headed out I saw her eyes widen.
"Why is there a limo?!?!?!"a yelling Rachel said
"Are you Rachel Berry?"asked the chauffer
"Yes.."
"Okay well you and Mr Finn Hudson are riding to and from a dance at William McKinley High School."he finally announced.
"FINN!"she yelled possibly bursting my eardrums
"What?" I asked innocently
She just glared at me as I made my way towards the car door grabbing her hand.
"My lady.." I said.
She giggled. Oh how her giggles make me wish she was mine...
Patience Finn...
I made her go infront of me so I could make sure her beautiful gown wasnt ruined and I also wanted to make her feel special.

What did u think...
~Val🌟