Im the Beast and Your my Belle!

*Don't play the song yet😅*
Finn Pov
We have been in the dance for like 2 hours and honestly I am having the time of my life with my friends and Rachel.
She is so fun to be around!😍
"Yo! It getting hit in here! Ya'll having fun?" Yelled the DJ
"Yas!!" Everyone yelled.
"Ok...ok how about some singing??"announced the DJ
Just as he finished talking a bright light started scanning across the room.
It landed on me. Perfect my plan could begin. When I was finally able to stand on my own; without the constant pushing, the dj handed me a microphone.
I stood above the crowd... their piercing stare, watching my every move. Suddenly I wasn't so brave anymore.
I cleared my dry, lumpy throat and started talking.
"Hey Guys! I'm not introducing myself because you guys know who I am. I'm going to sing a song I wrote after meeting a beautiful girl...she changed me without even knowing it. Before I knew her, I was a dumb jock who didn't care about anyone but myself. I went to parties and did stupid things as you all know and I couldn't see that I was so messed up... my life was messed up. I hope you like the song." I said full heartedly

*song at the top 😘*

My eyes scanned the room for Rachel. I found her, giving me the smile that made me go weak...the smile that made me fall in love with her everytime. Singing my heart out I stared into her chocolaty, bright, shining eyes.

After the last note the room burst into a standing ovation, I felt great but I still had to do one last thing. I raised the microphone up to my mouth and said:
"Rachel Reale Berry...will you make me the happiest man in this room and possibly the world and be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

Rachel Pov

Those words...words I have wanted to hear....have just escapes his perfect pink lips...
As I moved through the crowd and walked up the stage I felt everybody smiling...well almost everyone...Quinn and Karofsky were scoffing at me...I looked at Finn's hopeful eyes and with tears in my eyes...I nodded and said yes.
"Yes?" Finn said excisted while I nodded again.
"YES!!😄"Finn's voice boomed, echoing through the room

We made our way down the stage and danced together for the rest of the night..holding onto this moment wishing for it not to end.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

DID U GUYS LIKE??
I AM SOOO SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE BUT, HURRICANE DEBBIE  OCCURED YESTERDAY AND IT WAS HORRENDUS AND I WAS VERY BUSY DUE TO SCHOOL WORK BUT....IM ON HOLIDAYS A THE MOMENT...

THIS CHAPTER SUCKS I KNOW IM SORRY.....😭😭😢 BUT...FINCHEL IS ON.😄 LETS SEE IF IT LASTS..

FIND OUT NEZT TIME IN FATE OR LOVE!

Val 🌟