First night.

Rachel's Pov

I was in my room...Why am I here? How did I get here? These questions kept going around in my head as  I looked for a way out.... nothing... I looked frantically for a door; anything to get me out of here.... found it...wait...the doors locked....crap... What was that sound? I heard someone call my name, it was a familiar voice. Jesse. This just made me start looking for a way out even faster. I didn't want to be in a room with him. Too late, he was already inside, but how? The door was locked.... as I turned round, I saw him dragging someone. He was tall, about 6'3, had tanned skin...wait those features sound familiar. FINN! He looked dead. He was dead. Blood was coming out of his head and chest. I screamed for help knowing that it was useless. That is when Jesse grabbed my hair, pulled me aside and whispered dangerously "Let's have fun. Shall we?"

I shot up, screaming at the top of my lungs and crying uncontrollably. I tried to calm myself but, it was no use.

I heard footsteps, I tried getting up to lock the door when I heard Finn's worried voice say on the other side of the door "Rae!! Are you okay? What happened?" I was still crying so that probably worried him more. He tried opening the door but, I had locked it already, so I unlocked it and I threw myself onto him, still crying and kinda screaming. He looked kind of startled by my actions but, he just wrapped his arms around me and said "It's okay. You're safe, you are not alone with those bastards. I'm here, Mom and Dad are here, Kurts here. No one is going to hurt you." he whispered. When he finished trying to comfort me I noticed that everyone else was already here. "I'm sorry... I woke you guys up.. it just felt so real... it was so horrible.." I told them still crying. They all told me it was okay. That is when I noticed Finn was shirtless...he looked so...hot and sexy. Wait.. Rachel snap out of it!!!! I think he noticed because he smirked. I just started blushing. "Do u want to talk about it sweetie?" said Carole, I shook my head, I didn't want to be reminded about it. I saw them start to leave and without thinking I said "Can Finn stay here? I don't know why, but I feel safe with him around.." then I just looked at the floor. I saw Finn smile and it warmed my heart "Sure I'll stay. If it is okay with u and mum and dad..." Burt smiled "It's okay. It's the first time you have called me dad... thank u" and said. Finn just returned the smile, while making his way towards me. Everyone left and Finn said sexily "So.. I make you feel safe." I blushed and looked away. He grabbed my chin and said "Don't you are beautiful when you blush." He gave me a kiss is the cheek if I should say it was really close to my mouth but, I didn't care. we made our way to my bed and then I layed myself on top of his bare,smooth chest while he kissed my head and whispered in to my ear softly "I'll always be with you. Dont forget that.. Forever and Always." and with that I fell asleep without any effort...

IS IT GOOD?

DID U GUYS LIKE IT?

P.S I START SCHOOL ON THE 23 SO I WONT GET TOO MUCH TIME TO UPDATE. SRY IW ILL TRY WHEN I CAN.

VAL (I CANT PUT ANY STARS RIGHT NOW SO IMAGINE A BIG GOLD STAR AFTER MY NAME)