Meeting Burt

Rach's Pov

5 minutes after the incident with Finn. Santana arrived with 2 beautiful dresses and pair of heels that go perfect with both dresses. I honestly couldn't ask for better friends. Looks like my life is turning around.
The sleveless dress was white with a bow at the front, the back was a bit exposed but not too much. The chest part has in a heart sort of way and it was short and the front and longish at the back but the under layers made it look really pretty. It finished 1 centimeter fom my knee.
The other one was light pink with floral designs on it. The long sleeves ended at my wrists so, they would cover up all the brusises and cuts. The chest part was fully covered up to my neck.  The dress sat right on my knee.
"Well?? Which one?" I heard Kurt and San say.
"I love both of them. But i would love to wear the sleveless dress. I know my cuts and bruises would be a bit visible but with make up it should do the trick." I replied, I saw them both nod and they  started getting me ready.

Finn's Pov

After I bumped into Rachel I  can't get her off my mind. She looked so beautiful and yes I am aware she was in a towel and I shouldn't be thinking like this but, I can't help it. I'm a teenager, I'm horny all the time but, with Rae it is different. I like her. I might even LOVE her. But i dont know if she feels the same, i mean she is still pretty fragile. I lost track of thought when one of my favourite songs came up on my You Tube playlist. It was Photograph by NickelBack.
I started singing it while I was getting ready for the dinner. I was going to wear the outfit I wore for the 'Hello,Goodbye' performance in Glee. It was simple yet formal and nice. After I finished getting ready I put one my Mount Blac cologne and headed out realising that it was nearly time to leave.
When I got downstairs I realised mum and Burt where already dressed and ready to go. Guess we are just waiting for Rae and Kurt. Just then, Santana came downstairs said goodbye to us and left. Then Kurt appeared at the top of the stairs and said "I am honored to present to you Miss Rachel Reale Berry!" That is when i saw it.... her.... Rachel. My mouth was wide open. She looked stunning. Her cuts and bruises were visible but not too much. She didn't have too much make up. I think she had the smoky eye look. When u live with Kurt u learn everything girly. Her hair had loose curls and had two braids connected at the back. Her dress was absolutely stunning. "Finn close ur mouth and stop drooling,"said Kurt I closed my mouth and wiped my mouth but u wasnt drooling. I gave Kurt a really intense glare and everyone just laughed  "Wow.. Rach u look... wow," I said stuttering. She giggled and turned to Burt who said "Hello Rachel, I'm Burt. I'm so glad to finally meet u Carole told ne about everything and dont u worry we wont let them come anywhere near u." She did a killer 100 watt smile and thanked all of us once again. "Okay lets go!" My mum said while I went to Rae's side.
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

LOOKS LIKE FINN LIKES RACHEL MORE THAN FRIENDS .. AND BURT LIKES RACHEL ASWELL!!

QUESTIONS

WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN??

WILL THE DINNER GO FINE OR COMPLETELY HORRIBLE??

WILL RACHEL TELL THE HLEE CLUB EVERYTHING???

FIND OUT NEXT TIME

VAL🌟