The conversation of truth💘

Rach's Pov

I wasn't going to lie. I'm terrified of what is going to happen tonight. I mean two weeks ago I was basically no one, an outcast lurking through the shadows, unheard of, invisible. Now I am the schools news, everyone knows me, watches me. I honestly hate the attention! I want to shout 'KEEP NOSE IN YOUR BUSINESS!' nut in this school there is no such thing.

I have Finn and my friends though, I will eventually survive. I hope. There is just one big problem. Quinn may be pregnant but she is still invited because she hasn't quit the cheer leading team.

As Finn and I walk in room reserved for parties at McKinley I could barely recognise it. It was so changed.

 It was so changed

"Wow..." Finn and I mutter at the same time. We look at each other and he chuckles while I giggle. I freaking giggled! Ugh I.AM.SUCH.AN.IDIOT! I blushed profusely and hung my head down in shame.

"Hey...stop you're cute when you blush..." he said cutely and embarrassed

"Don't hide yourself from me.." he continued.

"Finn I started with nothing...being constantly tired of life...not in a million years would I have thought that I would be here right now...Finn you saved me...you are my guardian angel, out of the thousands of girls you could have chosen to bring here tonight and out of the girls you could have saved...why me?" my hand flew out of my hand. WHY AM I SO STUPID! I can't believe I  said that. I took my hand out of his and suddenly longed for his touch. As I was turning around I heard him say something that warmed my heart...words I had waited to hear...words I have never heard before... escaped his mouth.

"Because...I LOVE YOU!"he yelled, "Because..before you came into my life, Quinn manipulated me, I was getting bad grades, horrible at football and tossing kids in dumpsters but, then you came in my life and showed me that the life I was living wasn't as perfect as I thought I was lying to myself and to my family...so instead of me saving you it's the other way around. You inspire me to be a better person and you inspire me to survive because you have been through so much." As he spoke I felt my heart beating so hard it could possibly pop.

"Finn, I Love you too. I have loved you since you saved me. I knew that something was bringing us together but I was afraid you would think I am just a broken girl with a bad life."

"Rachie, I would never think that...come on we should go inside before they worry."

Tonight is going to be a good night....I can feel it..

DID YOU LIKE IT? 

WAS IT GOOD???

I'VE GOT A SCIENCE EXAM TOMORROW!!! HELP ME!! I HATE EXAM'S!!!

VAL