Game and Love Confession?

Rach's Pov
Today was the Championship game. I don't know why but ever since I told Finn I would go with him to the party after the game he has being training so much harder. He makes them do extra practises, makes them train for an hour more than they are used to and he is working out more. His muscles over the past month have become broader than before....if that is even possible. I was getting ready for the game I was going to wear a white shirt with black stripes, dark blue jeans and goldish brown high heel ankle boots. I applied gold nail polish, the necklace Finn had bought me and a bracelet Kurt had made me. I did loose curls applied the smokey eye look and lip gloss. I looked at myself in the mirror and went into the living room.
"You ready Kurt?" I asked.
"Wow Rachel! If I wasnt gay I would be drooling." He said with a chuckle.
I smiled and it felt good...
"Ready?" I asked
"Hell yah.. Finn will be dead in his tracks" he told me
"I hope not, because then we wont win the game and I wont be able to go to the dance/party" I said while walking out with Carole,Burt and Kurt.

(At school)

I was walking amongst the crowd with my new family when I saw the New Directions with enough seats for us to sit in. I signalled the rest to follow me and we eventually got were the rest were.
"Hi everyone!!" I said cheerfully
"Hey Rae,Kurt,Mr and Mrs Hummel" said everyone in unusion.
I sat down and looked across the field. Desperately trying to find Finn. I found him seconds later stretching. I dont know how.. but I could feel him being nervous, I knew he was nervous and I was nervous too. I got up and told them I would be back in a while. I walked back into the the school and headed towards the boys lockeroom that led to the field. I walked through the boys I saw Puck,Sam, Mike and Aetie while I was there but I was determined to find Finn and Finn only. I kept walking and finally got passed the team and Coach Beiste.
"Finn!" I yelled trying to capture his attention. He snapped his head towards me dropped his mouth and froze
"R-rae?"he stumbled with his worths that made me giggle.
"Yep." I said simply, butterflies jumping in my stomach
"What are you doing here?" He asked his eyes focusing on me while making his way to me.
"Finn...I dont know how but i can feel your nervous and honestly it is making me nervous too. I just want you to know you can do this. No matter what happens I will be here just like you have been there for me. Go get 'em titan."I said meaning what everything I had just said.
"Rae wow. Thank you. I needed that. I just want to make everyone proud...especially you. Rae you mean alot to me."he said staring deep into my soul..i blushed.
Should I kiss him? Oh what the heck. 😘
I leaned in and pressed my lips onto his. At first he was shocked but then he kissed back. Fireworks is all I felt. I forgot everything and everyone. It felt perfect.😗 I forced myself to pull away.
"Fireworks"we both said. We looked at eachother and laughed.
"Go Titans!!!" I said
"Thanks Rach" he said while waling over to the team. I went back inside and made my way to everyone else.
"Is he okay?" Carole asked
"Yes" I replied with a big grin

Finn Pov
That was the most passionate kiss I have ever felt. It felt like for a second no one was there just me and her. It was perfect. I have a plan... i hope she likes it.

(Game starting)

I walked to my team and we discussed more strategies that could help us win. I want to make her proud.
"WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS THING!!" I yelled and everyone yelled agreeing with me.

We got into our positions and I had to walk over the referee and shake hands with him and the opposing teams Quarterback.
"Get ready to loose." He growled at me.
"We'll see about that." I replied simply.
I had a good feeling.

(AN:I dont know anything about football so this wont be good.)

*1 hour and 30 minutes later*

We are loosing! We are 10 points behind them. I am loosing hope but I cant!
"Come on guys! We can do this!!" I told my team
"No we cant we are going to loose deal with it!"yelled Karofsky
"Not if I do a touchdown. If you guys complete a touchdoen it wont give us enough points but if the Quarterback does one it would give us 20 points and we would win." I told my team.
"Are you kidding? No team in highschool has ever being able to do one of those."said Puck
"Well does anyone have a better idea?" I asked.
They all shook their heads.
"Lets do this!" I yelled.

Rach's Pov
They are loosing and the game is nearly finished....they need a miracle right now. I dont care of they loose but, i want them to feel good and proud of themeselves.
"It's starting again."said Blaine
I just focused on the field.
Sam got the ball and threw it to Puck. A person was chasing Puck and Mike tackled him to the ground, Puck threw the ball to a guy called Jeff who threw the ball back to Puck because he was surrounded, Puck nearly lost the ball, Puck threw the ball to Finn who was running like never before, just before a guy could tackle Finn one of his friends Shaun took the guy down. Finn ran like hell, possibly faster than Usain Bolt he passed a line. FINN DID A TOUCHDOWN!!!
"WE WON!! WE WON!!!!" I yelled happily!
The boys in the field started cheering and taking their shirts off. Finn took the ball in his hands and pointed at me and yelled
"THIS IS DEDICATED TO MISS RACHEL BERRY!!" The school gasped and did and 'Aw' sound. I had tears in my eyes.
I wanted to cry out of joy. I loved Finn...I trully do.....

********************************

DID U LIKE??
FINCHEL SOON OR NOT????
COMMENT
LIKE
AND
VOTE!!!!

~Val🌟