Concert and aftermath

Rachel's POV:

As Finn parked the truck I could feel his enthusiasm, he was like a little kid at a candy story, bouncing up and down and when he opened the door he literally jumped of his car...though not having much of a fall due to his height. I open the door as he comes over to my side and he helps me come out of the truck because I alone would probably have a considerate fall. Sometimes I really hate being short! We run out the parking lot and head over to the arena and find a line waiting to be let in. 

Noise is surrounding me everywhere but all I can think is him, as I look up at him I can't help but think about how much my life has changed these past few months. I no longer live afraid, I live happily with my boyfriend and his family who, are MY family. I would do anything for them  to be safe and OK. 

I look ahead and all I see are backs, I can't see anything. I jump up and down trying to find enough strength to jump high enough, I hear a chuckle behind me and soon I'm lifted off the ground into Finns strong arms. I feel safe here..

"Having trouble?" He says cheekily

"Nah, not at all. You see I have a boyfriend who is really tall and carries me everywhere." I reply being dumb

"Really? Where is he?" He follows my lead

"Ummm I don't know...ohhhh there he is" I say looking for him and then staring straight into his eyes.

"Whe-," He replies, but I end his sentence kissing him.

He deepens the kiss but, me being conscious of our whereabouts end the kiss and wink at him.

"VIP HOLDERS!" A guard shouts, hard enough to shadow the amount of noise.

"That's us baby," Finn says to my ear as he puts me to the ground gently.

He takes my hand and puts me infront, keeping a firm grip as we pass the sea of people. When we get in we puts his shoulder on mine to give me a side hug and we take our seats.

"Babe I'm gonna go get some food okay?" Finn says when we reach our seats.

"Okay babe, I'll go to the restroom and we'll meet here in 10 minutes, okay?" I say to him

"Yeah okay, be safe, call me if anything." He says giving me a kiss in the forehead.

We go our separate ways and I can't help feeling on cloud 9. I too reach the restrooms and take my phone out, checking for any messages. 

Kurt: Have you arrived yet?

Me: Yeah we did, Finn's getting some food right now

Kurt: Oh okay, how r you guys?

Me: Good, its really busy right now, I can tell Finn is really excited hahaha

Kurt: That guy is addicted to that band, its so cute hahaha, I'll leave you now. Have fun and remember no glove no love!! :)

I stare at the text and I feel my cheeks flush..oh Kurt...I think to myself. I look at myself in the mirror and put some lip gloss on, then headout.

I get a little lost going back since directions aren't really my thing until, I find an officer and he sets me on my way. As I'm reaching the seats, I see Finn holding out a bunch of food, you name it, he's got it. I nearly laugh at the site of my boyfriend juggling a bunch of food. I go over and take somethings out of his hands.

"Hey! Those a-" he says until he sees me. "Oh hey babe, I didn't know what to get so I got a bunch of stuff." he says sheepishly.

"I can tell," I say laughing as we head back to our seats and start munching away.

(3Ominutes later)

"Ladies and gentleman! RADIOHEAD!!!!"Someone screams out and Finn jumps up. 

"When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special" He sings at the top of his lungs and as I watch and join him in the chorus, cupping his face with my hand.

"I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around
You're so fuckin' special
I wish I was special" I sing to him and stare into his eyes.

"She's running out the door, She's running out,She run, run, run, run,Run" We sing together in perfect harmony.

As the song ends, we're out of breath and staring deep into our eyes, he kisses me and as he pulls out he says.

"You are perfect to ME, you are special to ME and you're MY angel. YOU. ARE. MINE." out of breath and kisses me once again but, this time with more hunger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy this chapter! Due to quarantine I think I'll have more time! Finally..I'm sooo sorry for not being active...

THANKS FOR 7.6K  READS! 

Love you all,

Val!