Incident.

Carole's Pov

Rachel is such a pretty girl. When she arrived and i saw her she looked like a girl that was okay no one would ever think something this dreadful would be happening to her, but i guess she learnt ti hidr it well.
"Rachel!!Finn!!Kurt!" I yelled.
"Coming!" i heard all three teens say.
Finn and Kurt were the first ones in the kitchen. A few seconds later Rachel appeared.
"Guys,tonight we are going to have a special dinner to welcome Rachel into our family. We are going to an Italian restaurant. Dress up nicely. Burt will come in 30 minutes and get ready then we will leave." I said.
"Oh no, you dont have to do that, you guys have already been kind enough to let me stay here." I heard Rachel say.
"Nonsence. Go get ready Rach. You look like you haven't had a decent meal in ages and as u said u didn't get much food. Do have anything u could wear?" I said, she shook her head. That is when Kurt said "I can call Santana and ask her if she can help u get ready. If u want."
"That would be nice. Thank u all u dont know how much this means to me." Rachel said happily in tears. I could feel the gratitude in her voice. "It's okay. Now go get ready." I said to the three teens.

Kurts Pov

After the discussion with my step-
mum we all headed to our rooms. I went with Rachel and called Santana.

*phone call*
S= Hello Tana speaking.
K=Hi it's Kurt
S=Hi Kurt. Anything I can do for you?
K=As a matter of fact you can. Can u come over and bring heels and a nice dress?
S=Ya sure are y going to wear it.
K=No, Rachel is plliving with us now. Carole, is taking all of us to dinner and Rachel has no nice clothes for the occasion.
S=I am guessing she would want a long sleeved dress to cover up her cuts
K= I hadn't thouggt of that before... bring a no sleeve one and a long sleeved she can choose.
S= Sure. Be there in 10.
K=bye cya.

*end of call*

"San is bringing two types of dresses. A sleeveless one and a sleeved one okay." I said i heard her sigh in relief
"I could just wear a sweater to cover the cuts" she said
"Hell no. We are going to make u gorgeous and show everybody that u r so beautiful. U r going to know their socks off." I told her and she smiled.
"Now go and freshen up while i get ready." I commanded her and she went to the bathroom.

Finn's Pov

After I organised the clothes I wanted to wear to the welcoming dinner. I decided I should take a shower because I absolutely stink. I was working out when mum called me. I was about to leave my room when I remebered I left ny phone. U may think I am girly but, I take my phone to the shower and listen to music. So I went back to get it. I was walking down the hallway looking at my phone when something slammed into my chest...
Rachel... a wet, exposed Rachel. She was only wearing a towel. I found myself staring at her bare skin. I could see the bruises from the her beatings, i saw her cuts aswell but she was still really hot.
What the hell Hudson!!! U just called her HOT!! What has gotten into u?? She is fragile she doesn't need mire preasure!! Sure she is hot and I want her bad-- Snap out of it Hudson!
"Finn.. I am so sorry!!" She said bot looking at my eyes. I could tell she has scared.
"It is okay Rae. I should have payed attention to where I was going. Rae.. I know you feel scared. Dont worry, I'm not Jesse St. Jackass I wouldn't hurt u for the world." I told her sincerely, I saw her relax. "Sorry it is just since i was ra-ped I havent trusted boys."she told me.
"It's okay. I should probaly go now. Ill see you soon." I told her,she looked at me with her chocolaty brown, sparkling eyes. I felt fireworks going inside me.
Weird...
"Cya later.." she said and walked off.
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
HOPED U LIKE THE FINCHEL SCENE!!

QUESTIONS-

HOW DO THINK THE DINNER WILL GO?

DO U THINK BURT WILL LIKE RACHEL?

WILL FINN CONFESS HIS UNDYING LOVE TO RACHEL ANYTIME SOON?

IS IT GOOD IR BAD??

Val🌟