Truth Comes Out

Rach's Pov-

I got in my car as fast as I could. I didn't want to see him... it just hurt to much. So when I got in my car, I started the engine and drove as fast as I could to get away from him.
When I arrived at school, I got my things together at headed inside the building. Thinking: What could Jesse possibly want??
Why was he at my house?
I was distracted from my thouths when i felt the cold, icy slushie hit my face.... Quinn Fabray... Head Cheerio, another reason why I should just end my life. You see Quinn used to be nice... until she joined the cheerios...then she became a total bitch.
I don't know what came over me but when she started laughing and walking away I snaped.
"What the bitch?!" I yelled
" What did u just call me?"she scoffed
"A bitch. Do u need me to spell to spell it out for u. B-I-T-C-H!!"I screamed at her.
"Well manhands, if I were u I would turn go back to where I belong.. oh wait... u dont belong anywhere. I mean ur mother left u at birth, ur fathers probaly want to give u back and wait... where is Jesse I dont see him around anymore, guess he finally saw what he was dating. A whore."she yelled a me.
"I'm the whore... yeah well atleast I'm not the one pregnant with my boyfriends "best friend" and ruining his life by lying to him and saying he's the father."
At that moment I felt a slap across ny cheek and saw her giving me a murderous glare, I simply returned the glare... she is lucky she is pregnant or else I would of punched her so hard in the stomach.
That is when Finn finally made an appearance; he looked mad...like as if he wanted to punch the life out of someone and that would probaly be me. He approached me and when he lifted his hand I flinched... I thought he was gonna hit me but.. wait what is he doing? He gave a his hand and started checking me out, "Are you okay?"
I nodded I was speechless that is when i heard Quinn screaming at him "FINN WHAT ARE U DOING?!?HELPING THAT LYING WHORE!! I AM UR PREGNANT GIRLFTIEND U R SUPPOSED TO BE ASKING ME THAT!!" That is when Finn lost it again "WHO R U CALLING A 'LYING WHORE'? BECAUSE THE ONLY ONE THAT I SEE IS YOU!! U SLEPT WITH PUCK, YOU GOT PREGNANT AND U LIED TELLING ME 'SPERM SWIMS QUICKER IN HOT TUBS' DO U REALLY THINK I'M THAT STUPID?? ONE THING IS FOR SURE. WE ARE DONE!" he screamed at her. Then he looked at  everyone and said "EVERYONE GO AWAY NOW!" Without hesitation everyone went away. Then i heard a sniffle i saw Quinn crying "Finny please." I heard her beg Finn he looked like as if he was about to cry. "Save it Quinn... don't u see hiw messed up i am? I thought u loved me.. clearly u don't. WE R DONE." He was crying now. "R u happy now Ru-paul? R u satisfied?!" I just ignored her and went to Finn and said "thank you and Im sorry u had ding out this way." He looked at me with red eyes and said "No, thank you. For showing me that  i was with someone who just wanted ne fir popularity... come on lets go u look like hell go get changed I'll see u at class." He gave me a weak smile and walked away.
------------------------------------------------------
Did u like it?? So much drama. 😋
Until next time!